1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Industrial Coffing Come Along

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by dpgreen, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Mar 25, 2015 at 12:37 PM
    dpgreen

dpgreen [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Raleigh, NC
    Vehicle:
    2016 4x4 Access Cab
    For those of you who might be looking for a very high quality come along as a backup for your winch (or a substitute for those who only occasionally find themselves off road) I just bought one of these Coffing two ton cable hoists off of Ebay. It is rated for one ton single cable (17 feet pull) or two tons using the included block. These ratings are as an industrial use HOIST meeting ANSI standards, which means it it likely would be rated at 6 tons if it were sold at Harbor Freight as a puller. I can't find anything that can touch it for the $195 he was selling it for, and it is about half the weight of a Wyeth Scott. Combined with a 50 foot synthetic winch extension rope this is a very flexible tool. The seller had 3 more available as of today. Just wanted to pass this along as I am really impressed with it.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coffing-C40...540?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35dc119164

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Mar 26, 2015 at 11:57 AM
    OffsetPlayer2

OffsetPlayer2 Cornbread fed

Member:
    In the woods and fields, NC
    Vehicle:
    17 DCSB Off Road 4wd
    Weather Tech floor mats
    These things are pretty sweet. Used to use one growing up to help my old step dad pull cars onto his trailer if they wouldn't start.

Products Discussed in

To Top