1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hornady Critical Duty 45acp 220gr FlexLock 1 Case in 10x50rd Boxes

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Ostrichsak, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Apr 1, 2015 at 2:23 PM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak [OP] Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    I sold most of what I had but wanted to start a fresh thread for the last case. I was going to keep it but was on the fence and offered it to another chap who I haven't heard back from so I thought I'd make it available in case someone wanted it more than I do currently.

This is arguably the best defense ammo on the market. Based after the popular and top performing Critical Defense, Critical Duty features a bonded jacket/projectile along with other minor enhancements over an already top choice for carry ammo. You'll have a difficult time finding a better performing ammo under any circumstances at any price. The design makes it so that it feeds reliably even in the steeper feed ramps of compact style handguns. I've had a couple of pocket or subcompact guns that would jam with standard ball target ammo that feed flawlessly on both Critical Defense & Critical Duty so I'm a big fan.

It's out of stock most places. List price is $76 per box plus tax/shipping. Online vendors can't even keep them in stock at that price. Here's your chance to get them local for less, pay cash and avoid waiting for shipping. Price is only $550 cash face to face. Paypal & shipping also available at buyer's expense. That's over $200 less than you find them for online and they can't even keep them in stock at that price. I have only one (1) case left (10 boxes of 100 for a total of 1,000rds) at this price. This is the time to 'buy ammo cheap and stack it deep' since we all know it won't be getting any cheaper than it is right now. Heck, this is less per round than 22LR has sold recently. lulz

Lots more details including ballistic tests & videos on Hornady's website here.

Thanks for looking!

20140529_184706-1_1f18b67dae8d3fc1c163ebd46c0d955879f75844.jpg

Picture is from previous case I sold boxes individually from and this sale will be ten of the same boxes packed into a factory case from Hornady.

Products Discussed in

To Top