1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

First tow job

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Spidious, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Apr 10, 2015 at 7:03 PM
    Spidious

Spidious [OP] 2006 Tacoma SR5

Member:
    First Name:
    Fred
    Champaign, IL
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma SR5
    Forward & reverse camera monitoring Bed Mat Tyger Black Tonneau Cover Tyger Sport Bar, 36" led light bar Hikity Android Car Radio Pro grill with lights Sport hood Cold air intake Sprint Booster throttle controller Flip down bed extender 265/75R15 tires 2"spacers New led tail lights Internal/external thermometer Chrome Bullbar Chrome step tubes LED F&R led turn lights
    Well I will be towing my 68 Mustang to the shop I work at. This will be the first time I have ever towed anything with my Tacoma.
    I just got my lift kit in this week and my new 285/65/16 tires on it. Still wating to install the upper control arms. As the kit was missing two inner sleeves for the bushing. Then I should be able to get the alignment closer to specs.

image.jpg

2. Apr 10, 2015 at 7:07 PM
    devkurf

devkurf Member at Large

Member:
    midwest
    Vehicle:
    What kind of lift did you put on? It looks good.

3. Apr 10, 2015 at 7:08 PM
    cheech1

cheech1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Kaneohe, HI
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner Off Road
    Aww, came in expecting sexor stuff, very disappoint.

4. Apr 10, 2015 at 7:28 PM
    Spidious

Spidious [OP] 2006 Tacoma SR5

Member:
    First Name:
    Fred
    Champaign, IL
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma SR5
    Forward & reverse camera monitoring Bed Mat Tyger Black Tonneau Cover Tyger Sport Bar, 36" led light bar Hikity Android Car Radio Pro grill with lights Sport hood Cold air intake Sprint Booster throttle controller Flip down bed extender 265/75R15 tires 2"spacers New led tail lights Internal/external thermometer Chrome Bullbar Chrome step tubes LED F&R led turn lights
    Pro comp 3" kit. Still waiting to do the upper control arms. No rubbing except for what ever those little flaps are in front of the tires. I took them off, as they are just held on with two 10 mm bolts. Does ride a little stiffer, but you know what. It's a truck, not a Cadillac. You can tell the tires kind of steal some of the low end. Like you installed a highway rear end it.

Products Discussed in

To Top