1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Light Bar Options

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by ToyoComp, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Jun 9, 2008 at 6:02 PM
    ToyoComp

ToyoComp [OP] Addicted Mod'r

Member:
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 TRD Off Road DC
    Sway-A-Way Race Runner 2.5 coil over (3" lift) & Icon 2.5 rear shocks on RXT springs, Total Chaos UCA, ToyTec differential drop, Tom Woods Driveshaft, SpiderTrax spacers, 8128 Pro Comp wheels, Toyo Open Country RT 285/70/17, DT Long Tube headers, URD MAF, TRD CAI & exhaust, Line-X coated Famous Fabrication front bumper, Demello Sliders and rear bumper, Wet Okole covers, Rigid LED spot, driving & fog, bed mat, debadged & EBC Stage 4 rotors and pads
    Been looking around at some different options for light bars in the front and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for yet. Seen the N-Fab, ProComp, RandyEllis, KC, etc. I kind of like the ProComp version but I believe you have to drill into the bumper which isn't exactly a selling point. Any suggestions?

procomp lb1.jpg
    procomp lb2.jpg

2. Jun 12, 2008 at 12:52 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    I bought the N-fab one with the thought in mind of modifying it to my liking. I bought if for about 140 shipped from stillen. adding that top piece wouldnt be a problem at all, or even having someone do it for you wouldnt cost to much either.

Products Discussed in

To Top