1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Chrome Rear Bumper & Hitch

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Muy Grande, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Nov 15, 2009 at 10:38 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    I have a used Chrome Rear Bumper & Hitch. I would like to sell it together as one piece but don't mind parting it.

Price: $180 or ($80 for the Rear Bumper plus all plastic pads & $100 for the hitch) - prefer local pick up but can deliver on my way to Austin 7/21 off I-35.

The rear bump has 2 small dings (hardly noticeable).

Thanks.

Hitch & Bumper 1.jpg
    Hitch & Bumper 2.jpg
    Bumper Ding 1.jpg
    Bumper Ding 2.jpg

2. Nov 16, 2009 at 6:28 AM
    Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Bump for a pretty good deal. I just sold my chrome cover, no pads or hitch, but cover was in perfect condition, for $230.

3. Nov 16, 2009 at 6:28 PM
    silverback

silverback Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    central CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prerunner SR5
    painted door handles, bilstein 5100's front and back, K&N air filter. Precision power component speakers and Kenwood deck.
    interested in just the bumper and pads. I have a huge dent on mine and yours doesnt look that bad. How much to ship to 95363. I have an 06 reg cab.

4. Nov 17, 2009 at 9:31 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.

I'll try and check it out tonight or tomorrow and I'll send you a PM. Need to find a box for it first.

5. Nov 17, 2009 at 9:34 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    It still looks factory, I had a small scratch on the fender flares and painted them and buffed. They are really shinny and did not match up with the front flares. So I took them off and the mud flaps. I put a Rocktek rear bumper................so no need for the hitch and rear bumper.

6. Dec 11, 2009 at 12:54 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD

Products Discussed in

To Top