1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pennsylvania Rust Repair?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by couldbriding, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Nov 30, 2009 at 4:43 PM
    couldbriding

couldbriding [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Western Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4x4 Access Cab
    Leer XL Truck Cap USA Spec DF-Toy Interface Leather Door Inserts WeatherTech floor mats Pop n Lock XM Satellite Radio with Pro.fit mount
    I followed this guy the other day and I just had to share with you all. This is Pennsylvania Rust Repair at its finest. Enjoy..[​IMG]

2. Nov 30, 2009 at 4:46 PM
    jfr02

jfr02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 dcsb 6spd sport
    i'm from the north hills of pittsburgh.i've seen this many a times the colored duct tape or painted are my favorite's.

3. Nov 30, 2009 at 4:51 PM
    couldbriding

couldbriding [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Western Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4x4 Access Cab
    Leer XL Truck Cap USA Spec DF-Toy Interface Leather Door Inserts WeatherTech floor mats Pop n Lock XM Satellite Radio with Pro.fit mount
    Yup Indiana, Pennsylvania... There have been several cars this last week alone that I wanted to take a pic of but this is the first that was any good...

4. Dec 1, 2009 at 6:54 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    Naaa...that's not rust repair. That Dodge looks too newish to have that much rust.

Hell....People in PA just put shit all over their vehicles because they are LAME!!! Somone at the Sunoco station probably told them they'd win something if they put more stickers on. Or, maybe they THINK the stickers will protect the paint from their fingerprints on the tailgate when they open/close it.

Pennsylvania is a nice area...... there are a lot of retards who live here. :D
    Pennsylvania never asks for them to come here or stay here. ;) A perfect reason why I park WAY OUT at the end of the parking lots.

Good thread though....we could start a thread of pictures of stupidity on the roads!

Products Discussed in

To Top