1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Advance G3 Supra Tonneau Cover

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by trd taco guy, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Nov 27, 2009 at 6:16 PM
    trd taco guy

trd taco guy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    09 tacoma trd sport
    Does anyone have any experience with this cover i just came across it online and have never heard of it. Im looking for a good hard folding cover, i did a search and didnt find much. does it lock? is it weatherproof?

2. Nov 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM
    trd taco guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    09 tacoma trd sport
  3. Dec 2, 2009 at 6:08 AM
    trd taco guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    09 tacoma trd sport
  4. Dec 2, 2009 at 8:50 AM
    Kooltaco

Kooltaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4x4 TRD DC
    Can you post a link and some pictures of this cover.

5. Dec 2, 2009 at 9:20 AM
    HondaGM

HondaGM CallSign Monke

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    South-Pole, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2023 access cab V6
  6. Dec 3, 2009 at 5:13 AM
    trd taco guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    09 tacoma trd sport
    Sorry eveyone hasn't learned how to use google do a search yourself if u want to see what it looks like. I was simply tryin to find out some opinions/reviews on the cover. I would say that it looks similar to a fold a cover but there is opions for two or four pannel models.

7. Dec 3, 2009 at 6:00 AM
    dexterdog

dexterdog My pee parts itch

Member:
    Oly WA
    Vehicle:
    2012 F150
    You're posting a question and soliciting helpful feedback and you type this reply. For this you fail.

8. Dec 3, 2009 at 8:14 AM
    T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S1N C1TY...(from Hilo, HI)...
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    these are the only images I found of this tonneau cover...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got the snugtop sl w/electronic lock...I like the 1 piece color matched better...just my $.02

9. Dec 3, 2009 at 10:05 AM
    trd taco guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    09 tacoma trd sport
    Sorry but I'm tired of seeing the worthless without pics thing especially when the post is about information on the cover and doesn't really have anything to do with how the cover looks or pics I already know what it looks like I want to know about the quality, experiances with it and so on....

10. Dec 3, 2009 at 10:18 AM
    jeremiekc

jeremiekc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Base Model
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    You might want to rethink the way you are asking a question, especially on this Forum. If you are looking for information on a product we, the Senior Members, are not going to do the research for you. If any of us have any experience on a paticular product we will give it to you. If we don't have any experience about something we are not going to say anything.

If you want information why don't you try and do a Google search it is a wonderful tool.

11. Dec 4, 2009 at 6:43 AM
    trd taco guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    09 tacoma trd sport
    Sorry I'm not a "senior member" yet I guess joining the forum 4 months before me and posting alot more then me makes u soo much better. I may not post alot but I do spend an excessive amount of time on the forum and have learned alot. I have done google searches on the product I know it's a good tool if I recall correctly Im the one who said do a google search to see what it looks like.
    The reason I'm asking on this forum is because I respect the members opinions and advice and I would like to hear about any real world experiances on this cover I did a search and seems like there isn't much info on tacoworld about it so I figured I would ask. If I'm so wrong for doing that idk what to tell you sorry for getting frustrated but as I said earlier just looking for opinions. How does that have anything to do with the whole worthless w/o pics thing?

12. Dec 4, 2009 at 9:07 AM
    dexterdog

dexterdog My pee parts itch

Member:
    Oly WA
    Vehicle:
    2012 F150
    I personally don't care if you have 40,000 posts or 4 posts. I think almost everyone has something to bring to the table but it's how you set the table that matters(I hope that wasn't too metaphoric).

Don't take the "Thread worthless without pics" post personally. I think it was posted out of curiousity of the product. If you want some honest and straightforward opinions then it doesn't hurt to oblige.

13. Dec 4, 2009 at 12:04 PM
    jeremiekc

jeremiekc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Base Model
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    Have a Great Day!!:cookiemonster:

Products Discussed in

To Top