1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sears Tools CHEAP

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by cameraperson, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Dec 13, 2009 at 7:11 PM
    cameraperson

cameraperson [OP] TIM HUS shows Nashville how it's done correctly.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cameraperson ADK
    DC and Lake Ozonia in the ADKs
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4x4 TrD sport
    Roof Rack, Auto Ignition, Full-time switchable camera over the rear tag, steering wheel cover, light floor mats, Gravimetric torpedoes
    I went to Sears today because I saw a sale on tools- in fact heres the deal I got today. The original price of the 192 piece Craftsman Tool Set (made in the USA) was about $230 a few days ago, and now it's on sale for $160. Unless you have a craftsman club number- free- and you can get it on the day of purchase. I got my tools for $137.79

They are replaceable forever. They said I could give these tools to 4 generations down the line and if they were broken, they would be replaced.

Thank you Sears.

Tools=Good

2. Dec 13, 2009 at 7:12 PM
    cameraperson

cameraperson [OP] TIM HUS shows Nashville how it's done correctly.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cameraperson ADK
    DC and Lake Ozonia in the ADKs
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4x4 TrD sport
    Roof Rack, Auto Ignition, Full-time switchable camera over the rear tag, steering wheel cover, light floor mats, Gravimetric torpedoes
  3. Dec 13, 2009 at 7:15 PM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    good deal! they seem to have these tool sales pretty regularly

4. Dec 13, 2009 at 7:23 PM
    Evans381

Evans381 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Rome, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner
    Toytec ultimate coilovers. 5% Window tint. 40% windshield. Kenwood DDX372BT Monitor. JL Audio 12w0v3 subwoofer set in ported Q-Bomb box. 20" Gear Alloy Recoil wheels wrapped in Cooper Zeon LTZ tires
    HaHa just noticed your reppin my quote from the Who Is This? thread. Sweet! :thumbsup: ^^^

5. Dec 14, 2009 at 12:11 AM
    Kelson

Kelson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    SR5 Exterior/Interior (Color matched Front Bumper, Chrome Grille Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper/Silver Scoshe Dash Kit, A/C Bezel, A/C Vent Surround) LED license plate and white interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, iPad in-Dash, JL CL-RLC, JL 13TW5 sub, JL 500/1 Slash V1 amp, JL XR 6.5 Components, Rockford Fosgate 6X9s in Boxes Front XRunner Coils, DJM Control Arms and Rear 4X4 Leafs, Custom 2" Angled Streetacos.com Blocks Front XR Bilstien Struts and Rear XR Bilstien Shocks, CravenSpeen Antennae, RX-8 Rims w/ Fronts:235/40-R18 Sumitomo HTR Rears:245/40-R18 Goodyear Eagle GT, 35% Tint front windows, OEM Sliding Privacy Glass w/ 5% Ceramic Tint, Flowmaster Super 44 dumped before the axle, URD Short Throw Shifter, Door Sill Protectors, Door Edge Guards, OEM Sport Pedals,The Retrofit Source Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III 35W 5K HID Headlights, OEM Fog Lights w/ piss yellow bulbs, OEM Cruise Control, Porsche 944 Bucket Seats, BeefedTaco Skid Plate, Whale
    yep went on black friday picked up a bunch of 1/2" and 3/8" normal and deep metric sockets...deals

picked up a jack with stands and a creeper....along with metric wrenches

lol my dad has everything...in standard. so yeah. useless to me lol

Products Discussed in

To Top