1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Seaside Mini-Mod Day mystery solved!!!

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by dave831, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Mar 8, 2010 at 1:38 AM
    dave831

dave831 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Seaside CA
    Vehicle:
    10 reg cab 4x4
    3" spacer lift in the front aal in rear, PRS dash gauge mod, cool air intake, headache rack, tool box, center console, black badges and relocated, Avid Off Road armor,BHLM, Collar matched Satoshi grill, rear diff breather mod, stop the seat belt beeping mod
    So if you came to mod day u know i was limping around all day and my calf was killing me. if you did come to mod day let me catch you up on the story leading up to my limping.....Mod day is set for this past Saturday the 6th of March. Friday night my room mate come home and lets me know that there was a party with all (most) of his coworkers out at the local state college...my response is of course..... yes i would love to go party with a shit ton of 18 to 23 year old girls!! mind you I have drank a half bottle of 1800 tequila at this point....my roommaet (john32 tw name) comes home with a bottle of crown royal that we proceed to crush as we wait for our ride. We do so in about a half hour time. So at this point Im on my way more or less to being shit hammered!! We get to the party and start drinking wild turkey......not a smart move on my behalf!! This is the last part of the night that I remember!!!! I wake up the next morning to Tacoma World members knocking at my front door. I hop out of bed with the thoughts of ohhh shit mod day is right here right now, wait how the fu*k did I get home last night...What ever Dave I think to my self its fu*king mod day who cares how you got home. more and more people start showing up and we all start doing our mods 8 grills being cut and perped... Now at this point Im not limping at all i cant even feel my leg...As it turns out from the butchering I did to my grill I was still very drunk...This drunken stupor that Im in starts to ware off around 11am or so...3 hours into mod day! And my calf starts fu*king killing me big time very hard to walk kinda pain...All day i was thinking to my self i would not be nearly as pissed off about this if I just knew how it had happened how ever i had no clue nor did john32. By the end of the night around 2am (after beerpong) I can barely make it off the couch and walk to bed. Today sunday with my calf still killing me i got to work and around 11:30pm tonight i get a message from the girl who had hosted the party on friday night....yes I finly get answers.........It truns out she thanks me for pulling john out of her house due to the fact he was being an "di*k head" to everyone at this party most of witch are his coworkers. So we get kicked out I have to pick him up carry him out saving him from making a bigger ass out of him self. We get out side and how does he repays me....by pushing me down a flight of cement stairs!!!!!WTF???:eek:
    He is out of town tonight so i sent him a text heres how the convo went!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Mar 8, 2010 at 5:47 PM
    Schully

Schully Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Austin
    Vehicle:
    Black 09 2.7 AC 4x4
    haha you must be at work to have the time to do this!
    dude thanks for the help on the wheels, they look badazz!

3. Mar 8, 2010 at 6:49 PM
    dave831

dave831 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Seaside CA
    Vehicle:
    10 reg cab 4x4
    3" spacer lift in the front aal in rear, PRS dash gauge mod, cool air intake, headache rack, tool box, center console, black badges and relocated, Avid Off Road armor,BHLM, Collar matched Satoshi grill, rear diff breather mod, stop the seat belt beeping mod
    dude your wells look so tight i was stocked u got them and not me i think they look better on your truck then hey would on mine.....u make it to school on time?

Products Discussed in

To Top