1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: two Poulan Pro Lawn Mowers

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by kjf216, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Mar 20, 2010 at 12:39 PM
    kjf216

kjf216 [OP] Fitz

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Ridley Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    Head unit, speakers, LEDs
    I have a small landscaping company and i think its time to upgrade some of my equipment. I have two Poulan Pro push mower both have the 6.75hp Briggs and stratton engines. both cut nice and come with the bags.

[​IMG]
    the first need a tune up i think the carb need to be cleaned it will fire a sputters out i had similar problem with this mower before with the amount of cutting i do each season it gets clogged up. last time i took it to get repaired the guy just clean out the jet and it start up and ran great, also the cross bar on the bag broke a weld all it needs is a quick tack weld i just dont have a welder.

[​IMG]
    the second is self propelled with drive wheels in the front. engine runs great the bags in good shape. only issue with this is the i think it needs a new belt for the drive wheels, and the end of the wire that ingages the drive wheels broke where the small metal ball is that hooks it in to the handle. so it would each need something on the end to hook it in to the handle or a new wire.

All the stuff that need to be done isnt very expensive im just tired of repairing things and professional cutting is just tough on everything and i have had these for a few years and i think its time that i retire them and step up to something a little heavier duty. the first i bought 3-3 1/2 years ago. the second i found in the trash about 2 years ago, it has some rust nothing crazy and just needed a new plug and i got it going havnt had any engine issues since that day.

I honestly dont know what these are worth i not going to just give them away but make me an offer for one or both doesnt really matter. local only i dont mind driving atlittle to meet. live in 19078

Products Discussed in

To Top