1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bill 1070 Signed and AZ is a proud state

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by AZM9, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 24, 2010 at 7:09 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    Does the law "specifically" state color of skin is a reason to make reasonable inquiry? Bet it doesn't!!! People who see this as a color of skin issue are probably racist. This country gets european illegals from Canada....who are not canadian.

2. Apr 24, 2010 at 7:16 PM
    09TRDSpt

09TRDSpt African Light Infantry

Member:
    Atlanta, GA
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport DC 4x4
    Good for AZ to have the balls to pass this. Although with our current administration its just a matter of time before they shove "immigration reform" down our throats and offer amnesty and citizenship to all the criminals that are here illegally. To be here illegally is a crime, and anyone who is not legal is a criminal.

Watch for that "reform" to get shoved down our throats here before November I bet. I'd bet cash money they use the passage of AZ law to springboard this alleged voter creation scheme, oops I meant "reform".

3. Apr 24, 2010 at 7:21 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails

Good point...maybe when the illegal aliens get arrested they can claim they were beaten up by the police and ask for them to arrested and tried. Kinda like the three navy seals who "allegedly" beat up a terroist that murdered an american contractor in Iraq....and because of his allegations all three of them were court martialed...two acquitted so far! Think of the chilling effect that has on law enforcement to take away a tool the Az law gives them to make reasonable inquiry---Heck if I was charged with beating up some illegal alien and was innocent but had to pay for my own defense lawyer do you think I would rush to the next call in a neighborhood in which alot of these people congregrate...not so much.....

4. Apr 24, 2010 at 7:34 PM
    ROADHOG

ROADHOG Well-Known Member

Member:
    Valley of the sun
    Vehicle:
    2010 Dbl cab 4x4 TRD Offroad fully loaded
    Big block Chevy engine(just kidding)
    Well it's just going to come down to vigilante justice brought on by the citizens of America because the state/government will not do shit cause their pockets are being lined with votes and cash.Kill the wetb#cks will unfortunately happen very soon.I don't want to see any mexican killed unless they are invading my country.Stay on your filthy side of the border and you can live.Come over to the USA and kill/rape/steal/etc I will shoot you dead!Exterminate them like the cockroaches that they are!

5. Apr 24, 2010 at 7:40 PM
    ROADHOG

ROADHOG Well-Known Member

Member:
    Valley of the sun
    Vehicle:
    2010 Dbl cab 4x4 TRD Offroad fully loaded
    Big block Chevy engine(just kidding)
    No this!

rebel-life-flag-stars_7e6f370b6b0d1fa81678d90b8c4792bf564d1a23.jpg

6. Apr 24, 2010 at 7:46 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    No-This
    [​IMG]

This is the end
    Beautiful friend
    This is the end
    My only friend, the end
    It hurts to set you free
    But you'll never follow me
    The end of laughter and soft lies
    The end of nights we tried to die
    This is the end

Thread Status: