1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bronco peak

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by peejay, May 20, 2010.

1. May 20, 2010 at 7:23 PM
    peejay

peejay [OP] Yep im that Peejay..

Member:
    First Name:
    PJ
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Running a tricked out rzr xp 4
    Rollin a Hemi, and wheelin a sick xp4
    Ewwww its a callin

2. May 20, 2010 at 11:03 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    WELL, I AIN'T ANSWERING, I answered it last week !!!! HAha , waaazzzz crackin' PJ ?? How's that Rhinosaurus do in the mud ? Nevermind I just found a video covering just that. Hey Chief, did you & Gary go up PJ PEAK before you split last week ?? I'm "Debadging" ( I think thats what they call it) my truck, getting rid of those somewhat ugly TRD stickies. I started on the drivers side tonite seeing how it was kinda fucked up to begin with.....:D:D:D

I see you changed your sig " I don't get stuck no mores" love it Bro'

Web DSC02141.jpg

3. May 20, 2010 at 11:16 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    & before I forget, I gotta give Tacoman007 (Josh) major props for that last trailrun we did ( Bronco Peak) actually props to both of us for getting our pretty much stock Tacos up & down that unforgiving S.O.B. , at least I'm locked in the rear, Josh is 4x, manual w/open diff, no easy feat on that trail, Tri & some FJ's set up shop on one of CC's nastier mud bogs, when ya wanna go PJ ??:D

Also, there was no body damage or mechanical damage done to either truck as far as I know

4. May 20, 2010 at 11:35 PM
    peejay

Member:
    First Name:
    PJ
    San Diego
    Vehicle:

We just went back and loaded up. My buddy jeremy had to get back to el centro. I always debadge my rides. ( except i might leave them on the ram this time) I havnt taken my rhino thru any deep mud like that whole. Fuk that man... thats to much cleaning ( i'd have to do inside and out)

5. May 20, 2010 at 11:42 PM
    peejay

Member:
    First Name:
    PJ
    San Diego
    Vehicle:

Yeah it was a good deal, no damage. That trail just got worse and more technical. towards the end of the connecter it gets really tight. That bronco that was there was flexed out crazy.( we ended up following him out, and that old man had some freakin serious travel in that beast)

Man when are you going to get some new tires...

6. May 21, 2010 at 1:09 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Yeah I love those year Broncos , anything from '66 - '72, my Dad's friend (family friend really) up the street from me used to have a 1970 & that thing had a built 351 CJ that San Diego Dynometer (those guys still around?) calculated 670 HP at the flywheel & he was locked front & rear & he was also a founding memeber of the original Tierra Del Sol 4Wheelers, he estimates that his Bronco has close to 600 k-700k miles on it & I believe him bro' he has safaried that thing in about 10 countries, I can't forget though that this is the guy I told you about that used to run the pits for another PJ we know... except this one's Parnelli Jones... I met the guy once, but hey heres a vid with that bad ass bronco but I didn't get much, that guy in the jacked up Jeep was a bit of a fool though, I kinda think he was in over his head by watching him react to the situation he put himself & 3 others in. I was no more than 8-10 ft away & I'm tellin'ya Bro' that Jeep was going over with 2 smokin' hot girls in the back, did you see them ? I even found him a better line cause he sure as hell wasn't on one where he was, trying to show off, that coulda gotten ugly real quick......:eek::eek::D:eek::eek:

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4ovnwxwrww"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4ovnwxwrww" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>
    <object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="<A onmousedown="return linkRedir(this);" href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4ovnwxwrww" target=_blank rel=nofollow>

Web PDVD_077.jpg
    Web PDVD_084.jpg

7. May 21, 2010 at 9:01 PM
    peejay

Member:
    First Name:
    PJ
    San Diego
    Vehicle: