1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bushwacker Flares and OEM Mud Flaps

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Rustyrooster, May 1, 2009.

1. May 25, 2010 at 9:52 AM
    jusmac

jusmac Well-Known Member

Member:
    here you go..................

all the torx head bolt that you see are drilled through and just have a nut on the other side. the only bolts/screws that hold the flares on are on the underside of the flare and they use the factory locations. the torx heads are merely for looks. also if you give them your paint code they will match them for you, as for quality they are just fine.

IMG00165-20100514-1359.jpg
    IMG00164-20100514-1358.jpg

2. Aug 14, 2011 at 10:58 PM
    SilverTaco2006

SilverTaco2006 Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    06 Black N Silver
    I think your truck looks badass. I love the way the bushwacker fender flares look as well. I was curious, i have the same short bed truck like yours? How did you make rear fender flares fit consider your truck is a short bed?? how about the gas tank door. how did you make the fender fit around there? do you have pics of the driver side rear?

3. May 11, 2012 at 12:06 PM
    Costa09

Costa09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    GA
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner
    I know this thread is old an dead but in the interest of not creating a new one maybe I can get some help. I got the Bushwacker flares and I need some form of mud flap beacuse the rocks are eating up my truck it is getting bad. Any ideas or anything?

4. Mar 3, 2014 at 4:18 PM
    TacomaThomas28

TacomaThomas28 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dustin
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma
    Bull Bar, BFGoodrich All Terrain tires, Realtree emblem on tailgate, and Browning Emblems on the sides of the front two doors.
    Let me first say that you have a VERY badass truck man! I was considering getting some flares like these for my Toya, but I have absolutely no idea what to get, or where you get them from. Could you tell me what all I would need to do/have to get the proper kind for my truck, and where I could find some of these color matched ones at? I'd really appreciate it!

Products Discussed in

To Top