1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

thinking about my next puchase

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by pojo82, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Jun 9, 2010 at 1:21 PM
    pojo82

pojo82 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    NE Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD double cab
    flowmaster exhaust, URD cold air intake, URD MAF calibrator, Thorley Headers Billy 5100s set to 2.5 lift in front, Billy shocks with add a leaf in the rear Wet Okole seat covers
    I am thinking about placing an order with URD. Want to get long tube thorley headers, MAF sensor calibrator, and denso iridium plugs. Can anyone give me their input on this purchase? Looking for pros, cons, install advice, and results expected.

Thanks

2. Jun 9, 2010 at 3:49 PM
    imtwistd

imtwistd Going nowhere as fast as possible

Member:
    First Name:
    I forgot
    Liverpool NY
    Vehicle:
    08 dbl cab long bed sport 4x4 beast
    AllPro offroad front LT with Fox 2.5 shox and AllPro expedtion rear springs with Fox piggy back res shox, TRD skid plate, Toyota roof rack, Undercover tonnuea cover, Pro comp 3" lift, 4 Pro comp 8" offroad lights, 17" XD Series "SPY", Nfab tube steps and light bar, Fitch Fuel, Flexalite fan, Unichip, URD cai, TRD supercharger, URD y-pipe, Banks monster cat back, debadged, projection head lighs, LED tail lights and a loud stereo, Stainless Steel Brake Lines front and rear, Doug Thorley long tube headers, Walboro 255 fuel pump, KC rock guards on my Pro Comp 8" lights
    URDUSA.com is an awesome site isnt it. I was reading you trucks upgrades, so since you already have catback might I suggest the URD y-pipe I have have it on my rig and I love it. As for long tube headers I found they're more for racing however URD has Doug Thorley shorty headers only down side you have to cut off your cats and reweld them to the shortys. You also mentioned iridium plugs, if you like I have an extra set from when I did the supercharger upgrade because I did the iridium swap a few months before the SC so if would like them send me a personal message with your name and address and I'll send them to you NO CHARGE. :D:D:D

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top