1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacomberfest!!!!! Will you be there???

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by tacomakid89, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Jul 20, 2010 at 9:27 PM
    tacomakid89

tacomakid89 [OP] Awesome Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black, 4x4, TRD Sport Tacoma
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, King coilovers with remote resi in front, Kings with remote resi in rear, Deaver J66 leaf packs, TC UCAs up front.
    Ok. Well I was just recently lookin up some vids on youtube of tacomas and I came across this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27-V4sLw7NE&feature=related and it gave me this great idea. Lets do a huge meet here in SoCal some time in October. Once we get a good idea on how many people are interested then we can come up with the best location so then we can get a huge turn out and then also choose the best weekend. Also this is for all Tacoma's, whether slammed or lifted. Whatever you've got, its welcome. And if any of you guys or gals out there are members of other taco sights please pass this along. Well hope this turns out great.

TACOBERWEST. My bad. lol

2. Jul 20, 2010 at 9:34 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    Not a bad idea.:cheers:

3. Jul 20, 2010 at 9:35 PM
    ToucanV13

ToucanV13 You think I was rollin out here naked?

Member:
    San Diego and Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Infideled out TRD Sport 4X4
    285/70 Hankook AT-M, Window vents, TRD CAI, TRD Cat-back exhaust with WickedFlow can, AFE Throttle Body Spacer, Billy 5100 @ 2.5 and 1" block rear, RBP nerf bars, Halo HIDs, 20% tint up front
    I think there was a thread about it already this year

4. Jul 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
    I heard it was pretty weak last year. You are better going to the Fiesta or Lakes meets in San Diego or Socal Mod Days in OC. We usually get about 30 trucks there anyways. Or when it cools down we will likely have a meet in Ocotillo Wells.

Last year they did a drive and dave n busters, but most of us lifted guys just don't want to drive around unless it is on dirt...which is the same thing as a meet at PV, Corral Canyon, CLeghorn just to name a few.

5. Jul 21, 2010 at 11:52 AM
    taco_89

taco_89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    So-Cal
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 V6 TRD
    ABS SWITCH,PAINTED RIMS,PAINTED FRONT AND BACK BUMPER,HEADLIGHT MOD.CUSTOM EXHAUST:)
    When exactly we doing this i was about to make a thread on this to plan a huge meet like end of sept. Early october and see how many people we can get

Products Discussed in

To Top