Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Alex's Long Travel Build

Old 09-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #221
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
True. I'll have it Monday at the meet and josh I sent lydia the info about Friday
Alright ill ask her about it.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #222
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
The Falken Tires ride nice Also.

From this morning
Old 09-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #223
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahhhhh!! SO MANY TIRES!! lol
Old 09-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #224
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The Falken Tires ride nice Also.

From this morning
so much want
Old 09-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #225
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

do you need turn signal housings?
Old 09-24-2013, 09:22 PM   #226
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I need Headlights and The corner lights
Old 09-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #227
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
I believe I am going to sub this thread, if I mayyyy
Old 09-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #228
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures taken 5 min ago. Washed new tires and aligned

Old 09-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #229
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Pictures taken 5 min ago. Washed new tires and aligned

ugh i just want LT already. i have my stock headlights and corners ill bring them on monday
Old 10-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #230
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #231
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #233
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Alex what kind of storage box do you have in the bed I want something to keep all my crap in but dont want a normal truck tool box
Old 10-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #234
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
Alex what kind of storage box do you have in the bed I want something to keep all my crap in but dont want a normal truck tool box
I want to know too.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:54 PM   #235
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
This is the one I have and it bolted to the bed. You can get them at lowes or Home Depot

my dad has a mini one for his FJ

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/CON...G71?Pid=search

its $50 at lowes
Old 10-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #236
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
This is the one I have and it bolted to the bed. You can get them at lowes or Home Depot

my dad has a mini one for his FJ

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/CON...G71?Pid=search

its $50 at lowes
Jamie was looking at a little metal one for 140
Old 10-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #237
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
@ your bed cage
Old 12-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #238
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Took the truck out with friends on Saturday and had a great time

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...88211732279689
Old 12-23-2013, 01:57 PM   #239

Where can I get me some of that windshield cleaner??
Old 12-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #240
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Where can I get me some of that windshield cleaner??
You have to pay your team in beer and free rides in the truck for that kind of service. lol

Sucks not having the sprayers because we were going fast hit a puddle and then couldn't see.