Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Alex's Long Travel Build

Old 07-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #21
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
gonna look bad ass man, looking foreward to the pics

gonna sell the mojaves?
Old 07-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #22
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
gonna look bad ass man, looking foreward to the pics

gonna sell the mojaves?
Yeah I hope some. The KM2s are a lot less noisy on the road also so that will be nice.

Yeah I'm going to sell them. I need to text Kevin to take the 5th wheel and tire to All Pro so I can Pick it up at the end of the month when I go up for the SNORE Night race.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:06 PM   #23
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Also My new Roof top Light Bar will be done this week also.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #25
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #26
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man! That thing is a beast!
Old 07-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #27
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone,

Mike I'm going to Primm in the fall, and I'm excited to see your truck and how you designed your cage.

So in three weeks I'm going to the SNORE Midnight race and get to Chase and help out the SDHQ Race team. Pretty excited because that will be my first race. I'll need to order a 2m Radio and tune my bypasses before I go out. That will be a good place also to test the light bar.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #28
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Can't wait to meet you!

Do you have your amateur radio license? You'll need that to legally operate the race radio.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #29
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Nice! Can't wait to meet you!

Do you have your amateur radio license? You'll need that to legally operate the race radio.
I'm going to look into getting on. My dad works with the FCC all day long with his job so I can look into getting one soon. and Hopefully I can get a radio for free through him.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:19 PM   #30
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Update - Truck is At sierra expedition today getting a new Axle Seal, Transfer case out put shaft seal and a transmission seal.

Also tomorrow I'm going to pay for my wheels and tires and maybe pick them up if I can find someone to go with me. If not I will have them shipped to my office across town. Also tomorrow I will get a first look at my light bar so I'm excited about that.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:56 PM   #31
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I need to hide this thread from my girlfriend so she doesnt find out I just cheated on her. . .
Old 07-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #32
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad I was able to see this beast last night. Looks good Alex!
Old 07-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #33
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Update - Truck is At sierra expedition today getting a new Axle Seal, Transfer case out put shaft seal and a transmission seal.

Also tomorrow I'm going to pay for my wheels and tires and maybe pick them up if I can find someone to go with me. If not I will have them shipped to my office across town. Also tomorrow I will get a first look at my light bar so I'm excited about that.
Where are your tires and wheels at?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:11 PM   #35
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Where are your tires and wheels at?
Freakin' Thomas and 33st So I have to leave my office at like 4:30 to make sure I get there before 6.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #37
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
alex, were you able to pick up ur wheels and tires?
Maybe tomorrow
Old 07-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #38
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Updated pictures: She got 6 new tires 4 new rims and I cut the bed more so my bypasses don't hit at full compression.

Old 07-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #39
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
nice rim and tire upgrade!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #40
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
nice wheel and tire combo