LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Alex's Long Travel Build

Old 07-16-2010, 05:07 PM   #41
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
damn thats a bad ass truck!!
Old 07-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #42
trd4life is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
trd4life's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!! I really have to get out to the desert.Nothing worse than living on the east coast and loving west coast trucks.
Attached Thumbnails
Alex's Long Travel Build-jeff-084.jpg  
Old 07-16-2010, 06:10 PM   #43
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I need to go out now and test them and get some action shots. Too bad its have been raining in different places here.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:36 PM   #44
ninety8taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
ninety8taco's Tacoma Gallery
are those the kmc enduro's? i thought they discontinued them?
Old 07-16-2010, 06:38 PM   #45
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninety8taco View Post
are those the kmc enduro's? i thought they discontinued them?
Yes they are enduro's. and I picked them up at Discount Tire the other day. They never said anything was discontinued. I heard the rumor also. I think they are just not making anymore so they are selling what they have but idk. I got them for super cheap
Old 07-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #46
ninety8taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
ninety8taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Yes they are enduro's. and I picked them up at Discount Tire the other day. They never said anything was discontinued. I heard the rumor also. I think they are just not making anymore so they are selling what they have but idk. I got them for super cheap
damn, i was looking all over town for a place that had them in stock. they look badass on your truck!
Old 07-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #47
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
How did you fit a 2nd gen supercharger to a 1st gen engine?
Old 07-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #48
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen as in 01-04 it's the model that came out with the redesign. Really the 05+ are the 3rd gens but no one on tw calls them that.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #49
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2nd gen as in 01-04 it's the model that came out with the redesign. Really the 05+ are the 3rd gens but no one on tw calls them that.
Depends how you clasify the "Generations". Most people clasify them on their chasis. Being as the "first gen" chasis went unchanged from 1997 to 2004 (for the most part), it has been called "first gen".
Old 07-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #50
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
True
Old 07-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #51
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah alex, looking good

your right about needing some action pics... get it done
Old 07-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #52
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Now that the truck is fixed and I wanna take it out it freakin' rains.what a bunch of bs haha

So Matt the next mod on my truck besides the light bar is the cup holder bedside mod haha
Old 07-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #53
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah, the bedside cupholders are bad ass. i was planning on doing that to my bedsides haha

(for those that dont know what we are talking about)

my truck is giving me probs right now. gotta fix a few things... cutting into my rear LT budget...
Old 07-17-2010, 08:14 AM   #54
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Nice man like it alot
Old 07-17-2010, 04:01 PM   #55
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
my truck is giving me probs right now. gotta fix a few things... cutting into my rear LT budget...
Damn that sucks. Sorry man.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #56
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
So Here are some updates: Got the light bar done and on. The 5 HIDs are on order so we used the 3 off my bumper for sizing. It will lay down flat and is fully adjustable via heim joints and support rods. THis thing is so strong and built so well that I can grab it and shake the whole truck. Big thanks to BOVAD fab for building it for me. Also through on my sdhq Racing decals to get ready for the race this weekend.

Old 07-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #57
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
light bar looks awesome!
Old 07-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #58
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man. No one on TW appreciates things like this haha

Engage have axles for your truck yet?
Old 07-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #59
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
nope still in development at least i'll have to wait a lil bit more before doing something i regret in the desert
Old 07-26-2010, 04:38 PM   #60

Quote:
Thanks man. No one on TW appreciates things like this haha
I DO!!!

looks sweet alex, it'll look even better when the rack is full w/ all 5 lights

you gonna relocate those 3 back to the bumper? have 8 HID's total?