Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Timicha's Build!!!!

Old 08-07-2010, 12:47 PM   #41
andy2003 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andy
andy2003's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck man I've been hooked on horas for at least 15 years when I bought my first one at 16. I just found this website a couple months ago and I'm so glad to find out I'm not the only freak on these bad boys. I love the truck and the new bumper. I commented on another one of your threads just about your bumper one day I'll get one.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #42
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, what bulbs did you get with your hid conversion kit?
Old 08-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #43
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trd7 View Post
Nice truck, what bulbs did you get with your hid conversion kit?
i've got 55watt 6000k

thanks everyone for all the comments
Old 08-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #46
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
I love your truck man! How did you get a 6'' lift when it says 4'' in your sig? jw
Old 08-17-2010, 08:50 PM   #47
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
I love your truck man! How did you get a 6'' lift when it says 4'' in your sig? jw
i think he has a 2 in body lift. not 100% sure on that though
Old 08-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #48
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
i think he has a 2 in body lift. not 100% sure on that though
Oh well it looks badass
Old 08-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #49
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah it does
Old 08-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #50
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
YEp 2 inch body lift and never had a single issue with it. I wheel my truck hard and have never been worried about the body lift
Old 08-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
YEp 2 inch body lift and never had a single issue with it. I wheel my truck hard and have never been worried about the body lift
I wouldnt mind having a small body lift, Whoever did yours did a excellent job because you cant tell.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #52
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
how hard is it to do a body lift? do you have to weld or do anything with steering? not trying to thread jack
Old 08-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
how hard is it to do a body lift? do you have to weld or do anything with steering? not trying to thread jack
x2 also interested
Old 08-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #54
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
It's really easy I did mine by my self in a day in my garrage only using a bottle Jack. The only thing with steering is you slip an extension in but the whole thing is a really easy project if you follow the instructions

tacomakid I'll get back to your pm as soon as I can I'm just on my girl friends iPhone right now because I'm in San Diego and mexico for another 2 weeks
Old 08-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
It's really easy I did mine by my self in a day in my garrage only using a bottle Jack. The only thing with steering is you slip an extension in but the whole thing is a really easy project if you follow the instructions

tacomakid I'll get back to your pm as soon as I can I'm just on my girl friends iPhone right now because I'm in San Diego and mexico for another 2 weeks

Ok no problem man
Old 08-22-2010, 12:47 PM   #56
fiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theresa
fiestee23's Tacoma Gallery
nice job with all the stuff you have done!
Old 08-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #57
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestee23 View Post
nice job with all the stuff you have done!
Thanks
Old 08-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #58
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Looking truck... You got me anxious to get mine finished up...
Old 08-27-2010, 11:50 PM   #59
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck bro. I've been wanting to do some rear lights like that myself. Been a little bit lazy though.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:41 PM   #60
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
How long did it take to teach the dog how to drive?