Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Timicha's Build!!!!

Old 07-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Timicha's Build!!!!

How it sits today and the thread explaining - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-my-truck.html

here's a few pics from start to finish and I'll add a bunch more stuff later when I've got time. just figured i should start one of these since i never have.
I build and do everything on my truck myself by the way
here's how it started:
bought it when i was 15, completely stock

first thing i did was put a new stereo, with
Alpine S speakers in doors
4" alpine speakers behind the seats in custom boxes
and two 10" Alpine S subs behind the seat in custom boxes
Alpine 1000 watt mono amp under the seat

then got a K&n intake

then put dual exhaust and a 4inch fabtech lift and Cooper stt's on black rims and tinted the windows.

bushwacker 1.5" Fender flares:

stayed like this for a while until i went to college and built my first bumper in a fabrication class

New rubber- Toyo 33x13.50x15 MT's and 2nd Gen Badges blacked out

two Hella 500ff's

Satoshi Grill

Sliders:

Camburg UCA's and Spidertrax wheel spacers

started building Receiver Hitch shackles

Pacesetter Header

and my New bumper:

and converted my headlights and spotlights to 55watt HID a while back

Future Plans:
-Long Travel-
-Headache Rack-
- Rear Bumper with tube wrap around-
-Tire carrier-
-4.0L Engine swap(probably in 3 years when I'm out of school)-

Other Pictures

Old 07-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
right on dude! nice build. Love the reg cab for sure, very clean!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful Taco you got there. Not trying to hijack but how long did it take to make the bumper in class??
Old 07-06-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
right on dude! nice build. Love the reg cab for sure, very clean!
thanks man i've been meaning to make a build thread for about a year now haha just got around to it this morning
Old 07-06-2010, 03:53 PM   #5
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build! I didn't see a muffler on that exhaust tho...lol
Old 07-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #6
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Nice build! I didn't see a muffler on that exhaust tho...lol
there's a glass pack in there now. it used to be straight
Old 07-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build, your truck looks beastly!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Damn!!! Great job on all the work you have done to it!!! Def one of the better looking 1st gens around!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #9
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Nice build, your truck looks beastly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Damn!!! Great job on all the work you have done to it!!! Def one of the better looking 1st gens around!
Thanks!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
awesome first gen dude!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #11
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
It's come a long way. I like it man! Nice work!
Old 07-06-2010, 11:54 PM   #13
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
awesome first gen dude!!!
thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
It's come a long way. I like it man! Nice work!
haha ya it sure has and thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Awesome build! I love it!
Thanks!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #14
straightaxle is on a distinguished road

Name: Jordan
straightaxle's Tacoma Gallery
that thing looks badass man good job.. is that a shiba inu in the picture?
Old 07-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #15
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightaxle View Post
that thing looks badass man good job.. is that a shiba inu in the picture?
thanks and yep she is a year old
Old 07-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #17
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
hey did you turn your headlights into running lights? jw
Old 07-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #18
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
Choooooooiiiiiccccceeee!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 10:43 AM   #19
NorCal52 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Eddie
NorCal52's Tacoma Gallery
man truck looks great! def bad ass looking