Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Mr.Matic "2002" DC/TRD 4cyl prerunner build.

Old 12-29-2012, 10:35 PM   #221
Just a man and his truck
FLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant future

Navy: GSM
Name: JJ
FLtaco24's Tacoma Gallery
sweet build man
Old 02-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #222
gtaz67 is on a distinguished road
Name: greg
gtaz67's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck
Old 03-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #224
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
any updates buddy?
No.Same mods that I added a while back. Just no time to take pics.
Gonna try and get her washed up in the morning and maybe get some pics up.
Ive still not even had time to finish the inside plumbing for the snorkel
Old 03-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #225
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Hell. Even my poor sig is 2 yrs old. lol
Old 04-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #226

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Blatent poser shot.

Added some amsteel synth line this weekend. 85ft of 3/8 and got rid of the roller lead and went to an aluminum hawse.
Still need to plumb my snorkel. lol.

Old 04-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #227
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man. I've had mine since I bought it in 03 as well. The blue synthetic line looks awesome. Like the front bumper as well.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #228

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Nice truck man. I've had mine since I bought it in 03 as well. The blue synthetic line looks awesome. Like the front bumper as well.
Thx man.
I think I just want some type of roof rack so I can carry a kayak and fiberglass pod and I will be done with it.
Time to move on to something else.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #229
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Blatent poser shot.

Added some amsteel synth line this weekend. 85ft of 3/8 and got rid of the roller lead and went to an aluminum hawse.
Still need to plumb my snorkel. lol.

One of my favorite Tacomas on the site. How many miles you got on her now?
Old 04-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #230

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Appreciate it! 116000. And hopefully another 200000 to go!!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #231
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck man. Read the thread drom begining to end. Good to see someone else from the upstate. I'm surprised I've never seen you around.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #232
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3in lift w/ MB V drive rims. First mods. Dunlop AT's
hey I've been meaning to ask where did you get thee wheels from....I really like them and have been thinking of hunting me down a set plus spare or two...
Old 04-23-2013, 01:36 AM   #234

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Awesome truck man. Read the thread drom begining to end. Good to see someone else from the upstate. I'm surprised I've never seen you around.
Thanks man. I have a few threads floating around for my old hi Jack lift install, deck plate mod and turn Sig mod. I need to incorporTe them into this thread.
I dont spend a lot of time in Greenville. I work here but live in easley.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:20 AM   #235

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
This prerunner is bad ass.

Came thru your neck of the woods on Sat over to Seneca to the southeast Overland grand opening. Where were ya?!
Old 04-23-2013, 02:24 AM   #236

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
hey I've been meaning to ask where did you get thee wheels from....I really like them and have been thinking of hunting me down a set plus spare or two...
Wheels are from discount tire I think. Mb vdrives.
Not even sure if they still carry them. I eventually grew out of the 'chrome" look but got many compluments on them before i painted them.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:51 PM   #237
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks man. I have a few threads floating around for my old hi Jack lift install, deck plate mod and turn Sig mod. I need to incorporTe them into this thread.
I dont spend a lot of time in Greenville. I work here but live in easley.
I actually don't live in greenville either. Powdersville is more or less the location.
Quote:

Came thru your neck of the woods on Sat over to Seneca to the southeast Overland grand opening. Where were ya?!
Well damn I was as the grand opening. Didn't realize it.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:20 AM   #239

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
I actually don't live in greenville either. Powdersville is more or less the location.

Well damn I was as the grand opening. Didn't realize it.
You were there?
I was there from before opening to about 11pm. Parked across the street behind a blue fj with camo top. That was the guy that had the table set up on the right when you walked in.
Had steve weave me my winch line and I bailed

I used to frequent the Yamaha dealer in pville before my R1 got stolen. Don't get over there much anymore.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:50 PM   #240

Quote:
You were there?
I was there from before opening to about 11pm. Parked across the street behind a blue fj with camo top. That was the guy that had the table set up on the right when you walked in.
Had steve weave me my winch line and I bailed

I used to frequent the Yamaha dealer in pville before my R1 got stolen. Don't get over there much anymore.
Did you have your pup with you?