LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

poppyseed's stock to slammed :)

Old 09-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #1
poppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
poppyseed's Tacoma Gallery
poppyseed's stock to slammed :)

So i figured I would post a few pics before and after all the work ive been putting into it. First are a few from when i got it.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:19 AM   #2
poppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Next stop was some painted steelies

Then it was time for a home made intake (which is also seen above but i had no other pics lol)
Old 09-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #3
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-17-2010, 08:22 AM   #4

finally it was time for some wax/hids/and yellow fogs

Old 09-17-2010, 08:25 AM   #6
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppyseed View Post
finally it was time for some wax/hids/and yellow fogs

holly crap what kind of wax did you use....it looks like it just rolled off the showroom
Old 09-17-2010, 08:25 AM   #7
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
you went from that first pic to nice paint with only wax. nice work.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:27 AM   #8

Almost there just a few more posts i think

Alright so after the wax i had to drop it and get some wheels.

Drop was courtesy of beefedtaco at first with a b/j flip and blocks.

And a new engine makeover
Old 09-17-2010, 08:28 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester156 View Post
you went from that first pic to nice paint with only wax. nice work.

Mequiars scratch x, found out afterwards meguiars ultimate compound is much easier and works just as well
Old 09-17-2010, 08:28 AM   #10
Quick_1911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
Quick_1911's Tacoma Gallery
Wash your motor OP! Otherwise looks good
Old 09-17-2010, 08:29 AM   #11
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice work man.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:31 AM   #12

Alright so now to bring this truck up to date, within the past year i have done the qa1 coilovers up front and an s runner rear sway bar (no pics yet of the sway bar). Last week i also did a 5 speed swap so here you go

Rear shocks -Monroe Load Adjusting shocks-

Old 09-17-2010, 08:32 AM   #13
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick_1911 View Post
Wash your motor OP!
Hey, what's the best way to do that? When I was young and stupid I used to go in there with a pressure washer

Now I know that drives water past the seals, into the fusebox, into the distributor, into the ecu, etc... So I never take a pressure washer to it.

But, it still gets dirty in there.

So, what's the solution??
Old 09-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #14

5 speed swap---

Ill have some finished pics of the swap and the sway bar up soon
Old 09-17-2010, 08:34 AM   #15
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
i think i'm just weird, but i liked it most before the drop and with the black steelies!

looks GREAT though man, very nice truck!
Old 09-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Welcome to the forum..... Nice truck! I think the mini's look better lowered!

Is that the same truck that's in your signature picture? Or is this a new (to you) truck?

Same truck as sig pic...my grandfather bought it in 95 after seeing the first tacoma commercial he ordered one (#1141 off the line mind you). My dad inherited it in 2001, and gave it to me because my mustang got 6 mpg if i promised to sell it and concentrate on college. Oh and im the III so its been in the same name since day 1
Old 09-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #17
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Keep going and keep us posted.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #18