Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

JLee's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #1981
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
I'd sleeve it thicker if you could, or make it out of 1/2"
Old 04-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #1982
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post

It seems it was just yesterday. They grow up so fast . . .
Old 04-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #1983
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
I'd sleeve it thicker if you could, or make it out of 1/2"
Yeah i thought about it when i was doing it. I'm going to work on the truck Friday to sunday and i'll check out my options.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:53 AM   #1984
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
It seems it was just yesterday. They grow up so fast . . .
tear* I was there when he learned to put his first lift on.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #1985
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #1986
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I cut the Oil pan up to clear the Diff and the panhard I'll plat that next week and blast and powder coat it.
How the eff is that supposed to hold the oil now?????

Progress is looking awesome!

Old 04-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #1987
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post

we gon patch it with magic and fairy dust.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #1988
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post

Duck tape is a wonderful thing.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #1989
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Well i decided to re do the pan hard i started mocking up the new one this evening. It wont be as crazy as the other but it will have bends / splices. I'm going to sleeve it at the splices with 1" cold rolled soild stock just for safe measure
Old 04-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #1990
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Do you need a moment?
Old 04-12-2013, 08:58 AM   #1991
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I went top of the line on the steering shaft and ordered some Borgeson Universal U-Joints and a Borgeson Telescoping Steering Shaft. Fucking $300.00 for just my steering shaft and U jounts that puts me just under $20,000 for the build judging the bad ass parts I have I'd say it's not too bad I've still got about $3,000 to $3,500 to spend before it's all said and done.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:47 AM   #1992
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I went top of the line on the steering shaft and ordered some Borgeson Universal U-Joints and a Borgeson Telescoping Steering Shaft. Fucking $300.00 for just my steering shaft and U jounts that puts me just under $20,000 for the build judging the bad ass parts I have I'd say it's not too bad I've still got about $3,000 to $3,500 to spend before it's all said and done.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #1993
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is that just the stuff for this portion or does it include the purchase price of the truck?

Either way, it's gonna be pretty bad ass when you're through.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #1994
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
If the truck was 15,000 and he did all that with 5k I'm impressed!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #1995
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Is that just the stuff for this portion or does it include the purchase price of the truck?

Either way, it's gonna be pretty bad ass when you're through.
HA!!!!! that's just the axle swap!!! Total I've got about $45,000 into the truck maybe more.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #1996

Quote:
HA!!!!! that's just the axle swap!!! Total I've got about $45,000 into the truck maybe more.
i didn't wannat say anything lol
Old 04-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #1997

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I figured but wanted to be sure. I mean nothing like making an ass (out of) u (and) me; Right Eric?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #1998
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$3000-$3500 left for the front or is that what's left for the rear?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:09 AM   #1999
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
i didn't wannat say anything lol
your sig pic terrifies me, just wanted you to know that.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:36 AM   #2000
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
$3000-$3500 left for the front or is that what's left for the rear?
No that's total i have just about everything for both just axle shafts and brake lines and a few odds and ends.

Products Discussed in this Thread