Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

JLee's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #3441
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
so i know you got new pictures, post them
Old 10-17-2013, 06:03 PM   #3442
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome build man
Old 10-17-2013, 09:19 PM   #3444
yf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yf19's Tacoma Gallery
Of all the awesomeness in this build, yes I am going to ask about the headlights. What projectors did you use and can you post some pics of that mod?
Old 10-18-2013, 05:29 AM   #3445
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Go to theretrofitsource.com

I'm pretty sure his are either H1 or D2S minis but may be the FX-Rs. Either way those are the main three people get. PM me or call them up if you want more details on each option. They have phenomenal customer service I'm comparison to what I usually get elsewhere.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:44 AM   #3446
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
They are the mini's and i didn't take any pictures the light output is amazing.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #3447
yf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yf19's Tacoma Gallery
Mini's got it. Actually used the search function and researched it last night. It looks like you have the Apollos with Angel eyes if I'm not mistaken right? Those look good in the smaller first gens. Did you modify them or just installed them as is?
Old 10-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #3448
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yf19 View Post
Mini's got it. Actually used the search function and researched it last night. It looks like you have the Apollos with Angel eyes if I'm not mistaken right? Those look good in the smaller first gens. Did you modify them or just installed them as is?
Mini Gatling shrouds and white angel eyes. I did trim the shrouds to fit the angel eyes in the shroud and not on top of ti but that's all I did.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:30 PM   #3449

yf19's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thanks. After I get my new set of tires I'll order a set of your first gen Ex-Cab sliders.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #3450
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
A little update on the truck last month my crawl box tossed a bearing in the output and made a metal milk shake the truck has been sitting in the shop for a month. Its all back together now and I did a little beefing up on the lower link crossmember. it moved and bent the mounting bolts jumping the truck over the summer so I decided to weld it in. I also added 1.5" x.250 wall DOM to the back of it connecting it to the rear lower mounts. Now the truck wont get caught up on the rear lower link mount if I'm sliding over the rocks.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:44 PM   #3451
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
A little update on the truck last month my crawl box tossed a bearing in the output and made a metal milk shake the truck has been sitting in the shop for a month. Its all back together now and I did a little beefing up on the lower link crossmember. it moved and bent the mounting bolts jumping the truck over the summer so I decided to weld it in. I also added 1.5" x.250 wall DOM to the back of it connecting it to the rear lower mounts. Now the truck wont get caught up on the rear lower link mount if I'm sliding over the rocks.
So you will be all set for the snow? :-)
Old 11-13-2013, 08:45 PM   #3452
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
So you will be all set for the snow? :-)
I'm set!!
Old 11-13-2013, 08:47 PM   #3453
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Huh..your the 3rd guy i know in the last month who's crawl box bearing took a shit..
Old 11-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #3454
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was going to post in here to see if you got her fixed. glad it's back together
Old 11-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #3455
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Huh..your the 3rd guy i know in the last month who's crawl box bearing took a shit..
Yeah I guess it was a batch of plates they had with a bad tolerance they had a bunch doing the same thing. Mine was fully replaced only the adaptor plates were reused as it got pretty beat up. I was in wells NV when it happened and had to drive the truck 500 miles home holding it in gear
Old 11-13-2013, 09:28 PM   #3456
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
Was going to post in here to see if you got her fixed. glad it's back together
Yeah its all good now I drove it home for first time tonight.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #3458
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Damn. Shitty timing.
Your telling me with my wife and 5 month old son in the truck. I'm just glad we made it home without too many set backs.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #3459
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I guess it was a batch of plates they had with a bad tolerance they had a bunch doing the same thing. Mine was fully replaced only the adaptor plates were reused as it got pretty beat up. I was in wells NV when it happened and had to drive the truck 500 miles home holding it in gear
dam thats rough man! Bad luck there. Nice to see it all got taken care of though!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #3460
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
dam thats rough man! Bad luck there. Nice to see it all got taken care of though!
Yeah the guys at marlincrawler turned it around in 2 days.

Products Discussed in this Thread