Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

JLee's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2014, 06:15 AM   #3521
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
hey Jerry!!! Hope christmas and new years was good to you and your family

I got some questions for yah now though

I have been running CO2 for a bit now but since switching to large tires it doesnt cut it, I have to fill the tank after 8 tires @ 35x12.5x16 when airing up from 15 to 40...... I am only running a 10lb bottle, I could go to a 20lb bottle but its not really an upgrade when running my 37's.... on to my question now

What kind of life are you getting out of your nitrogen set-up?? Do you make dent when filling?? What size of bottle are you using?? I know my CO2 bottle is rated to handle nitrogen so it would just be a regulator change, now I know I have more room switching to a larger tank as I have a TON more interior space and can just hide it in a drawer
Old 01-04-2014, 08:57 AM   #3522
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
C02 has more volume then the N2 you will have less for the tires. I have a 20lb tank of C02 and I still havent wheeled the truck enough to even use the bottle. To me with 37's plus C02 is a must I could care less about needing to swap it out often. Its much faster then OBA.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:30 AM   #3523
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
i think the CO2 supplier im getting doesnt quite the bottles correctly.... Im not sure what to do, its annoying as 7 to 8 tires doesnt quite cut for me...... i might just have to buck up and set up my own filling station at home, i think initial set-up with the pump is like 3k with initial dual bottles

I also dont think my -20 to -40 weather helps....
Old 01-04-2014, 01:40 PM   #3524
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Unless your filling tires every day the filling station might be a little much. I have it good I get gas really cheap 15 bucks for a 20 lb tank.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:56 PM   #3525
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Unless your filling tires every day the filling station might be a little much. I have it good I get gas really cheap 15 bucks for a 20 lb tank.
yah seeeeeee the place I currently fill at is a pot dealer.... not a place I like to be caught at much when there are hydroponics everywhere, and its 40 clicks across town to get to him

I see it as get myself 2 or 3 50 lbs bottles and fill mine and buddies bottles when needed and top up some paintball catridges for a premium to make my money back hahahaha
Old 01-10-2014, 08:44 AM   #3526
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I get a bunch of people asking me how much bigger my truck is compared to a 3" lift so here it is.

The truck on the left has 5100's and eibach coils and AllPro expos in the rear on 33'x12.50's.
My truck is sitting 23.5" at the frame on 37's

Old 01-10-2014, 09:34 AM   #3527
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
meh..

jk. Looks great Jerry.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:03 PM   #3528
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Mother of god........

What a difference! Cant wait to see this beast in person
Old 01-10-2014, 04:38 PM   #3529
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Mother of god........

What a difference! Cant wait to see this beast in person

X2, can't wait to see this thing in Moab.

Also, I like the fender flares BTW.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:13 PM   #3530
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
lol those are more like half fender flares. With 37s you gotta hack away so they fit!
Old 01-10-2014, 05:17 PM   #3531
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I get a bunch of people asking me how much bigger my truck is compared to a 3" lift so here it is.

The truck on the left has 5100's and eibach coils and AllPro expos in the rear on 33'x12.50's.
My truck is sitting 23.5" at the frame on 37's

So who's the poor guy?
Old 01-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #3532
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
his brother with jerry's hand me downs
Old 01-10-2014, 08:02 PM   #3533
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Its one sick truck man
Old 01-11-2014, 09:44 AM   #3534
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
So who's the poor guy?
Yeah he's not really a poor guy seeing how most of the stuff on his truck was free.
Old 02-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #3535
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I installed my DT headers today and replaced my passenger shock tower. It was a pain in the ass.

The truck pulls hard all the way to red line with the headers it was definitely worth the install.

Yeah these should flow a little better.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:23 PM   #3536
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Headers are always worth it.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #3537
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck yea!
Old 02-01-2014, 07:09 PM   #3538
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Headers are always worth it.
Yeah they are it took about 4 hours to complete the job I ended up just cutting the cross pipe out because of stuck on bolts.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #3539
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah they are it took about 4 hours to complete the job I ended up just cutting the cross pipe out because of stuck on bolts.
I had such a great experience with the LCE header on my 95 (2.7) I can't wait to get headers on this 4.0 and see what it'll do.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:19 PM   #3540
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
The headers look great Jerry!

Products Discussed in this Thread