Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

JLee's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2010, 12:08 PM   #21
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, Looks great, our TW sticker placement is identical
Old 09-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Nice looking truck, Looks great, our TW sticker placement is identical

Thanks man I thought it was the best place for it.
This time next week it will look like a whole new truck wheels & tires are in the mail.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:29 PM   #23
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How's the ride with the Toytec Coils?
Old 09-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How's the ride with the Toytec Coils?

It's great the Toytec coils are Eibach coils Toytec just slaps there name on them. If your planning on getting new coils with 5100's I highly recommend it I set the shocks at 0 and the coils lifted the truck and the ride is way better then the stock coils set at 2.5
Old 10-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #25
pontastic1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Pon
pontastic1's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Nice....like how she's sittin
Old 10-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #26
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontastic1 View Post
Nice....like how she's sittin
Thanks but i don't really like how she's sittin the front settled a little but the back settled just about an inch so I'm sittin Bro and I don't like it. I'm going to pick up the 2.5" OME dakar leaf pack and if I'm still sitting low in the back I will add the Toytec AAL that I have now to the pack but I don't know if that will do anything with the Dakar pack maybe someone can chime in on that one.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:39 PM   #27
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I did the (Mag light Mod) today
Old 10-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #28
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Im wondering what coil springs Im going to buy with my 5100's.. I dont want as much lift as you have otherwise I would buy those. But truck looks good! Hows the body roll on turns with the lift?
Old 10-07-2010, 04:27 PM   #29
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a clean truck sir, I like it alot.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighTacoma View Post
Nice! Im wondering what coil springs Im going to buy with my 5100's.. I dont want as much lift as you have otherwise I would buy those. But truck looks good! Hows the body roll on turns with the lift?
I have a lot less body roll now with the lift.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #31
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
I have my Bilsteins set at 2.5" with stock coils but want to change the coils out. Looking at your Eibach's, it looks like you got a ton of lift out of them. It looks great, but I only have an 1.5" Add a Leaf, so I think I'm going to get a bad rake...Have your settled at all?

Your truck looks great!
Old 10-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #32
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
I have my Bilsteins set at 2.5" with stock coils but want to change the coils out. Looking at your Eibach's, it looks like you got a ton of lift out of them. It looks great, but I only have an 1.5" Add a Leaf, so I think I'm going to get a bad rake...Have your settled at all?

Your truck looks great!
Not really the back settled about 1/8" but the front is still sitting the same. I'm going to get 2.5" lift leaf pack if the front don't settle a little.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Just got the tracking Email wheels & tires are on the way.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #34
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
So the DuraTracks came today and man do they look sick.

Here is a shot of them next to my stock tires 265x70x16's

And with both front tires mounted.

All completed.

The center caps didn't fit on the hub but I liked it with the hub off more any way.

I was rubbing the pinch weld so I had to cut all that shit off other then that no rubbing.

I'm going to grind it smooth and tack weld the gap and shoot it with some under coating.

Here is all the shit I cut off not to much about 25min for the first side and about 5min for the other.

Update i had to cut a lot more to take the truck off road and i still rub at full lock when hitting big bumps.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #35
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
!!! thats SO sick!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #36

That looks GREAT. Those are some awesome tires.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #37
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That looks GREAT. Those are some awesome tires.

Thanks man they look even better then I thought they would.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #38
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!!!! What kinda rims are those?? That is exactly the rim and tire combo I want!!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab08 View Post
WOW!!!!! What kinda rims are those?? That is exactly the rim and tire combo I want!!
Granite Alloy's

Products Discussed in this Thread