Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

JLee's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
JLee's Build

How it sits today

DSC_0222 by EricZhan Photography, on Flickr

DSC_0221 by EricZhan Photography, on Flickr[/QUOTE]

Suspension
[/B]custom 3 link front and rear with ORI struts

Performance
K&N CAI MagnaFlow muffler magnaflow cats and DT headders[B]
TRD Super Charger with the URD 7th injector &2.2 pully
LCE HD clutch and 38lb flywheel

Lighting
5000k morimoto minis
LED white corners
LED backup lights
LED dome lights
LED License plate lights
Rock lights
Recessed RI Duly D2's in the front bumper
Recessed RI Duly's in the rear bumper

Wheels and Tires
SCS stealth 6 17"x8.5"37"x12.5"x17"GoodYear MT/R

Exterior Cosmetic Mods
BAMF bed rack Billet Grill
Bushwhacker cut out flairs
[B]

Armor
Elite off road rear plate bumper & BAMF custom kick up sliders. One of a kind BAMF built front bumper

Custom trans/T case skid

[/I] The day I bought it.

The first wheelin trip
Old 09-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet build. wheredya get that breather mod filter?
Old 09-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #3
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Great lookin taco! Can you tell me about the lift?
Old 09-20-2010, 07:10 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. What kind of wheels are you going to have with the new tires?
Old 09-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet build. wheredya get that breather mod filter?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Quote:
Great lookin taco! Can you tell me about the lift?
I got 5100's in the front with Eibach Coils set at 0 it gave me 3 1/4" of lift
I also put in the Diff drop. In the back i have 5150's with an AAL and I got just about 3" of lift in the back that's with a cap I probably would of got 3 1/2" without the cap.
If it don't settle in the front to level I'm going to put on a 1" lift shackle.
I do have vibes at 70 so I'm going to pick up the Carrier bearing drop from BEEFED Taco.

Quote:
Nice. What kind of wheels are you going to have with the new tires?
For wheels I'm going with Granite Alloy GA9 Flat Black 15"x10"
Tires I'm getting 33/12.5x15 DuraTracks
Old 09-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
yeaa buddy.
putting those 5100, and 5150's made you work for it, but it came out looking good!
Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
yeaa buddy.
putting those 5100, and 5150's made you work for it, but it came out looking good!

Hell yeah I did but It was so worth it. I'm glad I had you guys to help that shit would of took me a week to do myself.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
nice lookin truck man, time for some bumpers and sliders
Old 09-20-2010, 09:05 PM   #9
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
nice lookin truck man, time for some bumpers and sliders
Hey man you know it your the guy I'm going to for that i love that front bumper I wish I could of got in on the group buy.

Are you planing on fabing up a back bumper?

What is the price on sliders for the Extra cabs with no kick out.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:07 PM   #10
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post

For wheels I'm going with Granite Alloy GA9 Flat Black 15"x10"
Tires I'm getting 33/12.5x15 DuraTracks
Nice, its gonna look good.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:24 PM   #11
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Hey man you know it your the guy I'm going to for that i love that front bumper I wish I could of got in on the group buy.

Are you planing on fabing up a back bumper?

What is the price on sliders for the Extra cabs with no kick out.
ya man group buy's all filled up but you can hop on the next one, but probably wont be until next summer when i got all the time to bust them out.

i'll defenetly be doing a rear bumper. i'm waiting for my room mate to get back from summer vacation and he's got an 02 tacoma so i'll be building it right on his truck.

i'll PM you price for sliders sometime tomorrow, i cant remember off the top of my head.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
ya man group buy's all filled up but you can hop on the next one, but probably wont be until next summer when i got all the time to bust them out.

i'll defenetly be doing a rear bumper. i'm waiting for my room mate to get back from summer vacation and he's got an 02 tacoma so i'll be building it right on his truck.

i'll PM you price for sliders sometime tomorrow, i cant remember off the top of my head.

Okay sounds good.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:19 AM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a shot of my CV angles after the lift.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #14
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
those look fine man you shouldn't have any problem with those.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Some new mods I've done this week.

Just got my TW sticker thanks Bob.

Some MagnaFlows went on Yesterday.

Redline hood struts I put on at the PRS mod day.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #16
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
really clean Jerry. I like it a lot
Old 09-26-2010, 09:31 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
really clean Jerry. I like it a lot

Thanks man I'm trying to keep it clean but with all the dirt it sees it's hard.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:59 PM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I just pulled the trigger on new wheels & tires I'll have new pics soon.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I had some scrapes and some rust on my skid plate so I painted it body color.

Before

After

Old 09-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #20
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
sick man I like that

Products Discussed in this Thread