Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Box Rocket - 2003 TRD Doublecab

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #1522
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
bora is having a GB. maybe I should hop in on it... I like the stance, but I wonder how much worse rubbing will be?
Old 06-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #1524
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
looks great adam.. i feel like you're almost at my stance now, gotta be pretty dang close(best pic i could find)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

I've been staring at this picture for a real long time.
I like this one! Stance looks way better, Adam...
Old 06-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #1525
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Adam are you running 1.5" spacers ?
Old 06-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #1526
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Installed some 1.25" Spidertrax wheel spacers tonight.
^^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
Adam are you running 1.5" spacers ?
Old 06-30-2013, 09:09 PM   #1527
I doughnut belong here.

thanks man searching on my phone sucks and lol didn't realise that was a page back! with that being said I guess, did you have to do some nice cutting on your fender and what backspacing did you end up with
Old 06-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #1528
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

honestly this will be my desktop background now

also not to sound creepy.. but

this has been my background on my secondary monitor for the past month or so
Old 06-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #1529
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
I install spacers the same way I do the wheels, (no specific torque ft/lbs, no locktite) never had a problem. YMMV

The only thing I didn't like about running spacers is that they make changing the CVs a huge PITA, especially when you're working by yourself.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #1530
fergrn37 is on a distinguished road
Navy: ETC(SW) Ret
fergrn37's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see, the big purchase is a winch?
Old 07-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #1531
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Ripcord's Supercharger?
Old 07-01-2013, 02:42 PM   #1532
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
Ripcord's Supercharger?

Ooohhhhh that would count.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #1533
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
looks mean adam..i like it

any laws by you regulating the amount of tire that can be exposed outside of the fender?
Old 07-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #1534
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
looks mean adam..i like it

any laws by you regulating the amount of tire that can be exposed outside of the fender?
Yes. Techinically the entire tire needs to be covered by the flares, so I'm a bit "grey" with the legality right now. However there are a lot of full size trucks driving around here that are MUCH worse and don't seem to get hassled too badly so I'm hoping it doesn't draw too much attention.

BTW, there is a rather large box that was delivered to my house today.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #1535
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Fiberglass?
Old 07-02-2013, 11:56 AM   #1536
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The wait is driving me nuts!
Old 07-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #1537
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes. Techinically the entire tire needs to be covered by the flares, so I'm a bit "grey" with the legality right now. However there are a lot of full size trucks driving around here that are MUCH worse and don't seem to get hassled too badly so I'm hoping it doesn't draw too much attention.

Yeah buddy! Why you gotta mess with everyone's emotions! Enjoy the purchase man.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #1538
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Yeah buddy! Why you gotta mess with everyone's emotions! Enjoy the purchase man.
I haven't even seen it yet, so I don't know for sure if the "item" has arrived. I just got a call that there was something delivered.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #1539
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
I do have a question for you. When running your arb fridge/freezer in the back of the cab are you plugging it in straight to the 12v plug? Have you done anything to have constant power to your 12v accessory plugs. I know that you ran a plug to the bed that has constant power from the battery. Just wondering what you do when you're running your rear platform.

Trying to decide when running my bed rack will I have the arb in the bed or the back seat. Thanks Adam.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:18 PM   #1540
Neighborhood Know-it-all

I haven't changed any of the in-cab 12v plugs so they turn off when the car is off. So when the fridge is in the backseat area it isn't running unless the car is on. The plug in the bed is constant power so I need to remember to unplug the fridge if the truck is turned off for a while.

Products Discussed in this Thread