Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

EL ROJO'S build

Old 03-22-2011, 12:04 AM   #41
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SENIOR TACOROJO View Post
Two more for ya viewing pleasures from Pismo Sat 3/19/11

Nice pics Cory , you doing your light bar now ??
Old 03-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #42
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck man and nice build. What did you use to paint your bumper? I plasti dipped my rear and will soon do the front.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:35 AM   #43
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-22-2011, 12:37 AM   #44
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Yes sir Doug gonna be mounting up 3 lights very soon got em just no time.

Bbm32, I used rustoleum auto paint flat black and rustoleum primer. Havnt used plasti dip yet, paint I can touch up the dip u gotta peel off and redo.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:37 AM   #45
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post

Bad ass pic! Damn I wish we had shit like that around here
Old 03-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #46

Bbm32, I used rustoleum auto paint flat black and rustoleum primer. Havnt used plasti dip yet, paint I can touch up the dip u gotta peel off and redo.[/QUOTE]

I did the dip to see what it would look like if I keep the bumpers I will use paint but hopefuly I will have new ones front and rear in about a year when I save up
Old 03-23-2011, 11:46 PM   #51
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Sometime this summer. By then it'll be lifted.

come over Pismo weekend!
Old 03-24-2011, 06:16 PM   #53
Tacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
Tacomadude89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
come over Pismo weekend!
Quote:
X2! But that at the end of Sept not really summer
That most definitely be sweet.

It'll all depend on my work schedule and schooling for when I come down, so we'll see what happens.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #54
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Sickkkk truck, love the build! I got to go to Pismo when I move to SoCal this summer, looks sooooo fun!!
Old 05-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #58

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, specially with your crazy ways
Old 05-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #59
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Trucks at Adam's (aka Dirty Dangler) he got started and sent me a pic of my spindle with gusset welded on. Peace of mind
Nice build Cory.

Did he weld the gusset on with the wheel bearing and hub all assembled like that?