Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

EL ROJO'S build

Old 12-18-2010, 01:58 AM   #1
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
EL ROJO'S build

As she sits now 12/16/13

Here's other crap ....

Well thought I would make a lil build page of my own. Bought my red 03 Dbl cab 4x4 trd used in 2007 used from dealer with warranty. Had 60k.

1st mod was straight to ext travel icons, camburg ucas, bilsteins 5125 w/ 1.5aal, 16x8 procomp 1079 w/ 4.5" bs, 265/75/16 procomp xtreme terrains. A lil chunk of cash lol.

Next tinted widows and flowmaster 40. An airraid intake tube with afe drop-in. Here she is same day I picked her up after install of icons and stuff.

Black grill and marker lights, also relocated blinkers into marker ligjts. Cut air dam almost all the way off.

Put in a uniden 520pro with 4' firestick firefly. Works great!

Got some new wheels with 4" bs in anticipation of some 285's. A little dusty from maiden voyage(for wheels) to gorman

Here is the old wheels, I liked the style more but they are not made w/ 4" backspacing

Bfg a/t's 285/75/16 load rangeD, did pinch weld mod also. No rubbing at all on road barely any offroad, only while turning and articulating.

Don't like the angle much, but here's the whole thing

Just picked up some icon rear resi from a fellow TW member

*Update*
Painted front bumper black, and removed air dam/valance completely

Got a rear bumper

A recent pic

Mounted icon rear resi w/j59 deavers leaf pack.

Also just regeared her to 4.56.

Update*

I'll update with pics of mods and any changes. As well as just some good old photos.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:23 AM   #2
Pig Punisher is on a distinguished road

Pig Punisher's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice I like how you cut the valance, looks good
Old 12-18-2010, 11:47 AM   #4
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Nice 1st Gen! Saw it in person at the Pismo Beach meet!
Old 12-18-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
nice shocks

truck looks good Cory, thanks again for the cans
Old 12-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #10
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, seen it in person last week
Old 12-18-2010, 03:48 PM   #11
BIG MoFukin SERG is on a distinguished road

Name: Serg
BIG MoFukin SERG's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good Cory...show pics with the icons on when you get around to install them...who makes your new wheels? Nice wheel/tire combo.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:50 PM   #12
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG MoFukin SERG View Post
Looking good Cory...show pics with the icons on when you get around to install them...who makes your new wheels? Nice wheel/tire combo.

He has them installed already......... i think
Old 12-23-2010, 02:33 AM   #17

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
How much percent on the window tint? I was thinking of going with 35% all around.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:26 AM   #19

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SENIOR TACOROJO View Post
Don't remember exact %...got a receipt filed somewhere that says %s. Tint is necessary for survival

Yes, im taking mine in for tint job . ooh and I barely notice i have purple tint.....