LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Bikewrench's 01 x-tra cab

Old 05-09-2011, 07:26 AM   #21
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks great!
Old 07-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #22
bikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Mike
bikewrench's Tacoma Gallery
Well, my weekend warrior took a detour and has gone expedition on me. Due to increased trips involving the four legged members of the family, this is the route I ended up going:

Thanks Craigslist!
Followed by some 1.5 shackles to get the rear back up from the added weight and also mounted up the rack w/ a reconfigured load warrior. This new way keeps it significantly lower than before:
Old 07-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #23
bikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just need to find time to sand and hit the cap w/ some black bedliner in a can. Some new 32s and sliders and I should be good for a while!
Old 07-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #24
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikewrench View Post
Well, my weekend warrior took a detour and has gone expedition on me. Due to increased trips involving the four legged members of the family, this is the route I ended up going:

Thanks Craigslist!
Followed by some 1.5 shackles to get the rear back up from the added weight and also mounted up the rack w/ a reconfigured load warrior. This new way keeps it significantly lower than before:
looks good but if i were you i woulda kept the beads red and painted the rims black, shit woulda looked nice! still awesome looking truck just what i woulda done
Old 07-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #25

Wheels will get the bedliner treatment soon also. The beads are just PlastiDip right now. Just peel it off and we'll be back to red!
Old 07-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #26
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wheels will get the bedliner treatment soon also. The beads are just PlastiDip right now. Just peel it off and we'll be back to red!
Nice! cant wait to see the new look!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #27
StampedePasser is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
StampedePasser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's a pic of the repainted beads:

Wheels look very nice with the beadlocks painted black!
Old 07-30-2011, 02:28 AM   #28
RRFLEDRN is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
RRFLEDRN's Tacoma Gallery
Got any pics of the toolbox with the bedliner-in-a-can? I was thinking of doing the same to mine and wanted to see how yours came out.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:41 PM   #29
Gleason05 will become famous soon enough

Name: Codie
Gleason05's Tacoma Gallery
what size tires do got on the truck?, looks good.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #30

265/70/16s currently. 265/75/16 Cooper AT3s in about two weeks.