Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Max-4_Yota's Build

Old 12-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Max-4_Yota's Build

Specs:
-2004 Toyota Tacoma
-V6
-5spd
-TRD
-Xtracab

Wheels & Tires:
-15" Ion Alloy's
-33/10.50/15 BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain
Suspension:
-Front- OME Nitrochargers & 882 coils w/10mm spacer
-Rear- AAL w/ Bilstien 5125's

Armor:
-Full Budbuilt skids
-Elite Fab sliders
-Elite HC Front plate bumper
-Homemade 3/16" gas tank skid

Other stuff:
-Low profile toolbox
-Custom bed rack *built by me*
-Uniden PC68XL CB w/4' fiberglass & PA
-Deckplate mod
-Grey wire mod
-Rear diff breather mod
-Hi-lift jack
-40 Series Flowmaster
-Weathertech all weather mats
-Shackle reciever
-Marlin Crawler shift knob
-Stickers
-Shorty antenna mod
-7 pin hitch harness
-Exhaust above rear axle mod

How it sit's today

Close to factory pic I have

Old 12-29-2010, 03:35 AM   #3
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

You've got a very nice build going Michael, I'm a little pissed off that it took you so long to share it with the rest of the class though !!!

j/k

Seriously, Good Job

oh yeah, you mentioned something about a 3M kit for defogging the bucket lens , how much was that kit if ya don't mind me asking & has it held up well ?? (time between treatments ?)
Old 12-29-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man! I've always liked the look of the max-4 on the gold color!
Old 12-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #5
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
always liked you truck, nice build!
Old 12-29-2010, 09:01 PM   #6
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck dude!
Old 12-30-2010, 06:46 AM   #7
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
You've got a very nice build going Michael, I'm a little pissed off that it took you so long to share it with the rest of the class though !!!

j/k

Seriously, Good Job

oh yeah, you mentioned something about a 3M kit for defogging the bucket lens , how much was that kit if ya don't mind me asking & has it held up well ?? (time between treatments ?)
It was $25, so I figured I would give it a shot. It's only been a couple of weeks so im really not sure how good its going to hold up but ill keep you updated.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #9
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Im not usually a fan of camo, but it looks good on your truck!
Old 01-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #10
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man. let me know how those sliders work out for ya
Old 01-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #11
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
hey max nice truck, i have a question for you about the 3M kit. i recently did my headlights with the 3M kit and still see small scratches in the headlights... it is definitely clearer though do you have these small scratches?
Old 01-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #12
The Welfare Cadilac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Punisher View Post
Nice work, keep it up
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighTacoma View Post
Nice truck! Im not usually a fan of camo, but it looks good on your truck!
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
looks great man. let me know how those sliders work out for ya
Will do, just sent him my info, waiting on a reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
hey max nice truck, i have a question for you about the 3M kit. i recently did my headlights with the 3M kit and still see small scratches in the headlights... it is definitely clearer though do you have these small scratches?
There are some small scratches but its alot better than it was.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #13
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looking truck bud.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #14
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
haha you and i have the dent in the same place on the rear bumper i backed into a pole
Old 01-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #15
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see the sliders installed on your truck, did you get the kickout?
Old 01-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #16
The Welfare Cadilac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Can't wait to see the sliders installed on your truck, did you get the kickout?
I can't wait either , they're the hybrid style no kickout.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:19 PM   #17
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck. Gotta ask though, what's with the chain on the front? I mean obviously recovery but personally I think it might get in the way off road, i.e. stumps and rocks and roots catching on it....
Old 01-26-2011, 05:02 AM   #18
The Welfare Cadilac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GREENTACO View Post
Great looking truck. Gotta ask though, what's with the chain on the front? I mean obviously recovery but personally I think it might get in the way off road, i.e. stumps and rocks and roots catching on it....
I've never had it snag on anything before, I guess that could happen though.

*Update*
Ordered the Budbuilt IFS skid and got it in yesterday. I've got it painted just have to install it. I will be ordering the midplate and x-member soon.

Old 01-26-2011, 08:58 AM   #19
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
What did shipping cost ya on the budbuilt?
Old 01-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #20
The Welfare Cadilac

$22

Got it painted. You can tell how flimsy the stock one is.

Here it is installed.