I did a lot of research on here and asked a lot of questions (I'm sure I got pretty annoying), but thanks to everyone who answered my questions!
My 02 TRD started with a Magnaflow exhaust, K&N COI, and the bedrails. I think that was pretty much it. I used Bilstein 5100's on all four corners with +2" rear shackles in the rear and OME 881 coils with the 5100's set at 1" in the front. I painted my wheels black using Rustoleum wheel paint. And finally I threw in a UWS toolbox.
It has been together for about a week now and I love the setup. The front is a little stiffer than stock but soaks up bumps and dips better. I tried to level it out with this setup, but it sits a little high in the rear (hopefully it'll settle out). The toolbox fits perfect with about half an inch from the fenders. It is TBS-60 model number.
If anyone has any questions about anything I did, feel free to ask, I'm due to repaying the favor of all the questions I asked! I don't have much before pics, but you get the idea.