Finally finished up with the CB install. Ended up welding a tab to the back of my bedcage for the antenna.
Got the spring and the quick detach, along with both a 2' and a 4' Firestick. 2' for daily driving and short range (still fits in the garage) and 4' for events/longer range. I got under 1.1 on the SWR meter for the 4', not quite as glamorous with the 2', but it'll do.
Also prepping for the front locker. Moved the compressor switch to the left of the steering wheel in the factory diff lock location and put the front locker switch next to the rear locker.
The 4 runner battery was on it's last leg after 6.5 years. It failed a load test so I swapped the Red Top into the runner. I picked up a Die Hard Platinum for the Taco.
And lastly...in prep for the engine cage, the air box is going bye-bye, so I got a AFE. Went ahead and installed it as well. Pre-filter will be here on Tuesday.