Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

99PreRunner build

Old 04-06-2011, 08:04 AM   #21
^^ I no longer have a PreRunner
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
99PreRunner.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpless1 View Post
What size are your mud terrains? I am going to put a 6" lift on my Tacoma and am debating between mud terrains and all terrains.
My tires are 285/75/16... but if your adding 6", go with bigger tires than what I have.. definitely get mud terrian! lol
Old 04-07-2011, 08:45 AM   #22
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomazach View Post
Hey man did you get the regular 3" all pro leafs? or the expedition leafs? if they're the regular, how well do they hold up to a lot of weight? does it squat a bunch?
I went with regular All-Pro leafs, not the expos. I haven't hauled anything super heavy yet, just a few small boats and it doesn't squat at all. It's better than what I thought... the new leafs are my favorite thing I have added to the truck! They ride soooo much smoother than my stock ones.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #23
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
I've been debating between the two different sets. I hear the expedition leafs ride super rough unloaded. If you don't mind could you keep us updated on how they do with a load, maybe of just typical camping gear or firewood or something? thanks man
Old 04-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #24

Quote:
I've been debating between the two different sets. I hear the expedition leafs ride super rough unloaded. If you don't mind could you keep us updated on how they do with a load, maybe of just typical camping gear or firewood or something? thanks man
Yea man, no problem. I will try to get a few pics up on here in a few days with how it sits with a good load.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #25

Quote:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while... To answer your question, it doesn't squat bad at all load with maybe 500 pounds in the back, I loaded a Bear Tracker 250 and a bunch of random stuff in it and it sat fine. I meant to take a picture for you to see but I forgot, sorry... Oh, and it ride really smooth.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #26

I got my windows retinted yesterday since the front 2 were turning a little purple, I will try to upload pictures later... 15% all the way around but the 2 small side windows and the back window are around 5% since they already had tinted glass.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:38 PM   #27

Nice man! I'll probably go with those leafs when I get around to it. Thanks man!
I need to redo my tint too, I just don't want to pay for it haha
Old 05-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #28

Quote:
Nice man! I'll probably go with those leafs when I get around to it. Thanks man!
I need to redo my tint too, I just don't want to pay for it haha
Man, the new leaf pack is probably the best money I've spent on my truck so far... And the tint wasn't too awful bad, $160 for the 2 front, the 2 sides, and the rear (3 small ones), it would have been cheaper but they have to strip the old off and clean it real nice
Old 05-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #29

I'm going to check out a camper shell near mobile tomorrow.. Maybe I'll see ya around haha
Old 05-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #30

PM me when you get to Mobile
Old 06-01-2011, 06:46 PM   #31

Putting in a new alternator right now, and all new belts
Old 06-09-2011, 02:22 AM   #32
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome man.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilove_taco_ma View Post
looks awesome man.
I appreciate it! If stuff would quit going out (alternator, AC compressor, etc...) I could do more mods
Old 06-13-2011, 07:40 PM   #34
Bo 159 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
Bo 159's Tacoma Gallery
i like how you have the coars light spitoon in one of those pictures lol. nice lookin truck. i like the bumper, im trying to find one myself.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:33 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo 159 View Post
i like how you have the coars light spitoon in one of those pictures lol. nice lookin truck. i like the bumper, im trying to find one myself.
haha I never noticed it, I just went back to see what pic you were talking about... And are you talking about the brush guard?
Old 06-15-2011, 09:33 AM   #36

Thanks by the way
Old 09-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #37

Marathon seat covers with the Super hide material, fit real snug. Great deal off Craigslist.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #38
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:11 PM   #40

sooo.... what happened with the wreck?