Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

99PreRunner build

Old 10-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #41
^^ I no longer have a PreRunner
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
99PreRunner.'s Tacoma Gallery
eeehhhhh, well I haven't done much yet, I've been busy with school. I plan on selling the truck whole minus the tires and wheels, I'm going to sell them separate... Sad to say but doesn't look too promising for me getting another tacoma just yet
Old 10-17-2011, 09:04 PM   #42
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
what a sad statement..
Old 10-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #43
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea no kidding, but you never know, I could get one before too long. I'll just have to see how things play out
Old 10-19-2011, 08:41 AM   #44
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
how much are you wanting to sell it for?
Old 10-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #45

I have it on CL for $2100 OR BEST OFFER (tires and wheels not included)
Old 10-20-2011, 06:52 PM   #46

Sold tires and wheels today.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #47

I have the stock leafs almost put back on there. I should have is driving tomorrow. A friend is lending me his tacoma tomorrow and I'm going to borrow his back tires to throw on mine. It has a 33" on the front left and the stock tire from underneath on front right. I'll post pics tomorrow.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:33 AM   #49

It can be fixed, but with college, I just don't have the time.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #50

Well I worked all day by myself getting putting the stock leaf springs back on, hooking the drive shaft back up, switching tires, etc... The rear axle is slightly bent but still drives, the trans and motor work excellent (just like before the wreck). It has 4 different size tires on it right now (I borrowed a friends tires off his truck to throw on the back to test drive). The front left is an old PR78-15 (like a 33") the front right is a 225/75/15 (the spare front underneath), the right rear is a 265/70/16, and the left rear is a 265/75/16. Now hopefully it'll be easier to sell since I have it moving now, and can show the motor and trans are fine. I have an eye on a few Tacoma's and a 4Runner around here, I just need to sell mine and go from there. I'll try to take a few more pics tomorrow. Has a nice bro lean with 3" up front and stock in the rear

Old 10-24-2011, 08:19 AM   #52

Haha driver side looks perfect!
Old 10-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #53
Nobody16 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Nobody16's Tacoma Gallery
You have a PM...
Old 10-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #54

I've definitely been staying out of trouble, my head has been buried in books for the past 3 weeks
Old 10-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #55

Man I don't know if it'll be me getting it back to life I think I'm selling it. But I'm taking off my billy/eibachs and using it for my next truck.. Being in college just doesn't allow me the funds to fix it. But I already sold my tires and rims and after I sell the truck, I'll have enough money to buy another truck then build it up to close how this one use to be... I've had my eye on a 4runner, so I might be without a Taco until I graduate, then I'll buy and build it however I want But I'm not sure yet, if I run across a good deal, I could be in another Taco shortly, you never know.