Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Tim's Build 2001 DC

Old 03-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #21
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
oh i see, so in case i'd have to get the resistor, do i just splice into the green wire and connect it like a fuse? Sorry, i have no knowledge about them haha
Old 03-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #22
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Can you send me a link to the guide you used? They're several on this site
Old 03-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #23
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttran View Post
Can you send me a link to the guide you used? They're several on this site
This one made it easier for me for some reason.

/1st...light-mod.html
Old 03-12-2011, 08:33 PM   #24
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What should I do next guys? Can't decide haha
Quote:
As promised...

I have an idea for what to do next! get some subs that fit behind the seat
and thank you for posting the diff drop pix! I'm nervous, i have the same setup cept for the leafs and diff drop, do you think im gonna have some gnarly CV's?
Old 03-12-2011, 09:01 PM   #25

ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuket View Post
I have an idea for what to do next! get some subs that fit behind the seat
and thank you for posting the diff drop pix! I'm nervous, i have the same setup cept for the leafs and diff drop, do you think im gonna have some gnarly CV's?
Check out my thread in 1st gen forum fixed that sub problem hehe. Also nope! your cv's should be fine! the cv axle on my driver's side blew right after i put the lift on but it's been leaking for awhile so it was bound to happen. Jlee has been running this set up for awhile with no problems so you should be fine!
Old 03-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #26
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
That thing looks dang good!! So you like the ridevwiththe eibachs and 5100s??
Old 03-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #27

ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
That thing looks dang good!! So you like the ridevwiththe eibachs and 5100s??
Thank's and I love it so far! Far better than stock and I like the stiffer ride
Old 03-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #28
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Cool man!! I'm getting 5100s this weekend! And you ought to bring that thing down to URE in April!
Old 03-12-2011, 09:14 PM   #29

ttran's Tacoma Gallery
My schedule's been pretty jam packed lately but hopefully I'll be free to go!
Old 03-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #30
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck! Has it had the frame replaced? I saw the "heavy part" sticker on the frame and I think that's on all the replacement frames. Or do all you 6 lug guys have that?
Old 03-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #31
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check out my thread in 1st gen forum fixed that sub problem hehe. Also nope! your cv's should be fine! the cv axle on my driver's side blew right after i put the lift on but it's been leaking for awhile so it was bound to happen. Jlee has been running this set up for awhile with no problems so you should be fine!
I checked out ur thread in the 1st gen section! thats pretty sick bro! I wanna get 2 subs that fit behind the seat! its pretty hard to find yea i've looked at Jlee's build A LOT! yours nd his are freaking awesome man!
Old 03-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #32

ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Great looking truck! Has it had the frame replaced? I saw the "heavy part" sticker on the frame and I think that's on all the replacement frames. Or do all you 6 lug guys have that?
I'm not sure about the sticker but yes my frame was replaced right before it was sold to me.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #33
Redbandit is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
Redbandit's Tacoma Gallery
bout to order a rear setup did you order your bilsteins from wheelers, if not which size did u end up getting?
Old 03-29-2011, 06:40 PM   #34

ttran's Tacoma Gallery
i ordered the bilstein set from DSMS. Great service there
Old 03-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #35
Redbandit is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
Redbandit's Tacoma Gallery
Nice thanks Man.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #36
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build man and great looking truck.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #37
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking DC. Nice work.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #38
Bo 159 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
Bo 159's Tacoma Gallery
K&N cold air intake maybe?
Old 06-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #39

ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Updates in the first post!
Old 06-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #40
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
How much lift did you get out of your Dakars? I'm saving up for a full OME but it doesn't look like the 881s would give enough lift for those Dakars.