Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TacoErik's 2004 double cab

Old 03-01-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
Taco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud of

Name: Erik
Taco Erik's Tacoma Gallery
TacoErik's 2004 double cab

Hey everyone been a fan of tacoma world for quite a while and just recently joined this is my 2004 Toyota Tacoma 3.4 V6 4x4 sr5. i Dont have to much dont to it yet but the mods are comming

List of mods:
-BFGoodrich KM2 33"
-black Pro Comp Steelies
-Bilstein 5100's adjustables max setting
-Limo tint back, and 20% front
-Kicker comp VR 12" Sub
-kenwood amp 1000 watt
-kenwood deck
-deck plate mod
-floor mats
-steering wheel cover,
-rear differential breather
-tinted out tail lights and side markers
-Bully tail gate net
that about it so far low on cash the the build will be slow.

Mods to come:
-Allprooffroad.com bumpers and rock sliders
-cb radio and 4-5' whip
-mag light holder
-grey wire mod
-whatever else floats my boat....well my tacoma
Attached Thumbnails
TacoErik's 2004 double cab-new.jpg   TacoErik's 2004 double cab-first-mud.jpg   TacoErik's 2004 double cab-kicker-front.jpg   TacoErik's 2004 double cab-bully-net.jpg   TacoErik's 2004 double cab-tinted-tail.jpg  

Old 03-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
Taco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud of

:(

wish i knew how to make the pictures big like everyone elses threads
Old 03-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck. Very clean. good plans too...

I post pictures through photobucket using the image code
Old 03-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Nice pickup looks great.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #5

thanks guys ill have to try that photobucket never used it before. ill figure it out haha im also looking into the wet okle seat covers but not sure on them, as well as a flowmaster or magnaflow cant decide which one i want pulling more toward the magnaflow.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #6
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Is that 12" just sittin on the back seat?
Old 03-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #7
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Erik View Post
I upload all my pictures straight to tacomaworld through the menu at the top under Tacoma Photos
Old 03-04-2011, 01:48 PM   #8
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio.

Nice rig
Old 03-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
Is that 12" just sittin on the back seat?
No its a custom box it goes from the floor and about 6 inches is on the seat ill try to get a pic of the back on here sometime its small but puts out tremendous bass!!
Old 03-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #10
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Alright sweet seems like a sick setup, I'm tryin to get a couple ideas bout how I'm gna get a sub to fit in my truck. There's no way I'm going to settle for shallow 8's behind the backseat lol.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #11

That's what I said and then I found a place that would do the work for me but I wish I woulda taken the box all the way back and did two 12"s
Old 03-06-2011, 10:25 AM   #12

I'm thinkin bout havin someone fab me a box that sits on floor behind the center console with a shallow jl 13. Havnt seen anyone with that sub in a first gen dc yet.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:33 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
I'm thinkin bout havin someone fab me a box that sits on floor behind the center console with a shallow jl 13. Havnt seen anyone with that sub in a first gen dc yet.
Sounds good mine is like that except the box had to be so big to make up room in the box to make my sub pound
Old 03-29-2011, 12:09 PM   #14
ratboy85 is on a distinguished road

ratboy85's Tacoma Gallery
theres a guy onm here that has a 13.3 jl behind the rear in a dc. cant remember where isaw it on herre
Old 03-29-2011, 12:14 PM   #15
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Nice truck man! Super White 1st gen DC 4x4 TRD FTW
Old 03-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #16
Camo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Drew
Camo23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Erik View Post
its easy go to your profile then your photo gallery and upload the pics, then copy and paste the codes into your post.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:29 AM   #17

@ratboy: must have been a 2nd gen there's no way that sub would fit behind a first gen dc backseat.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #18

I haven't been o. In a while but just wanted to let everyone know I got the bilstein 5100 adjustables ordered as well as black steelies and the bfg km2 on the way should have them in a week . Im super stoked!!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:09 PM   #19

recently installed the bilstein 5100 adjustables, and the pro comp steelies wrapped in 33" bfg km2's!!!! woohoo
Old 08-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #20
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect! I am looking to ditch my 09 Reg Cab and get your exact truck!