Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Here I lie in a lost and lonely part of town, Held in time in a world of tears build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #41
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Last camping trip before college...

Cinder hill, heading north from kailua kona out towards Waiamea. Wheeling to the top is considered one of the things you HAVE to do. Loose cinder, HUGE dips in the road, and one section that's broken tons of tourist jeeps. We don't have trails, we have huge ass hills.

But for a taco..EZ

View from the top is amazing. Looking down into Kekahakai state park and Kua Bay

Made her pretty dirty..

So I cleaned her up
Old 08-21-2011, 11:46 PM   #42
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
some how iv never seen you build

very nice setup you have there sir.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:09 AM   #44
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Now I know where I have seen this truck before. Could not place it till I saw this thread. Good luck in college.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:14 AM   #45
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, great looking truck. I love my 2000 as well. Good luck in college!
Old 08-22-2011, 11:37 PM   #46
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikoloa Tacoma View Post
Now I know where I have seen this truck before. Could not place it till I saw this thread. Good luck in college.
If you went to kona, you'd probably have seen me driving around ( I had nothing to do but cruise for awhile)

thanks guys. Classes should be easy. Only hard thing is waking up for ROTC PT.

And the up to going to oahu is that there's more shops here...all I need to do is ship it home! Looking for an exhaust......
Old 08-23-2011, 02:50 AM   #47
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck wish i could take my truck to the BI soon..
Old 08-25-2011, 06:06 PM   #48
greatbody CHUCK
greatbody CHUCK is on a distinguished road

Name: Chuck
greatbody CHUCK's Tacoma Gallery
Those tires and wheels look awesome!!
Old 09-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #50
avidoffroad.com
OMAC4 has a spectacular aura aboutOMAC4 has a spectacular aura about
Marines:
Name: Obed
OMAC4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice tent mod. haha. I like that decal too. But your wheels and tires are on point man. not much for the chrome on the black wheel but altogether a Nice lookin truck.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbody CHUCK View Post
Those tires and wheels look awesome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMAC4 View Post
Nice tent mod. haha. I like that decal too. But your wheels and tires are on point man. not much for the chrome on the black wheel but altogether a Nice lookin truck.
Thanks guys
Old 09-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #52
nobigbro is a splendid one to beholdnobigbro is a splendid one to beholdnobigbro is a splendid one to beholdnobigbro is a splendid one to beholdnobigbro is a splendid one to beholdnobigbro is a splendid one to beholdnobigbro is a splendid one to behold
nobigbro's Tacoma Gallery
I really dig it. Nice job!
Old 09-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Yeah, nice clean looking truck man!
Thanks!
It's fun watching your build too
Old 09-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #55
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Yeah, nice clean looking truck man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Thanks!
It's fun watching your build too
You guys go get a room.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:26 PM   #58
MontanaMtnTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
MontanaMtnTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, just happened to come across your build here and I gotta say your truck looks badass. If you get a chance check mine out.....same color and body style as yours!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:09 AM   #60
crainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant future

crainz277's Tacoma Gallery
so what did you do about the grease coming out of your cv boots?? There is a little grease coming out of mine, but not that bad. I know there is the boot slide mod...but I'm not too sure how involved a project it is

Products Discussed in this Thread