Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Here I lie in a lost and lonely part of town, Held in time in a world of tears build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2013, 01:06 AM   #1561
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah yeah....
Old 10-16-2013, 01:11 AM   #1562
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMoose View Post
Cody i need better pic of your AP shackles. Make haste young pineapple
holy shit, my bad ian....I never saw this post.

I took them off because my leafs were rubbing my stock exhaust. Now that I got my relocate, I havent had the chance to put them back on yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
Hey kona i just looked through some of your build, could you post more pics or tell me how you mounted your resi's, i just got some 2.5x6 kings and looking for some ideas, thanks!
I just used fox's front mount plates- they bolt into the front bumper mounts
you can see the two bolts that hold the plate in place, and there's two hose clamps that run through the plate to hold the resi

Old 10-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #1565
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Why does it say this on page 1????
TW BANNED TRUCK: February 2012-November 2012
Old 10-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #1567
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
holy shit, my bad ian....I never saw this post.

I took them off because my leafs were rubbing my stock exhaust. Now that I got my relocate, I havent had the chance to put them back on yet

I just used fox's front mount plates- they bolt into the front bumper mounts
you can see the two bolts that hold the plate in place, and there's two hose clamps that run through the plate to hold the resi

How does it ride with those foxes?
I just got the Ll pros with the blisteins but looking for something a lot better
Old 10-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #1568
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
How does it ride with those foxes?
I just got the Ll pros with the blisteins but looking for something a lot better
ride is amazing. soaks up bumps and rocks compared to the 5100/eibach setup.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #1570
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #1571
The forgetful dumbass
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-19-2013, 04:22 PM   #1572
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
to distract myself from school....I got a few of some things for my bumperz
I need to get some of those for the back up lights. Did you get floods or beams?
Old 11-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #1573
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
So, question for you.

I'm going for pretty much the same setup for my leaf springs as you have. Only problem is that the closest length I can get the Icon shocks I want is 9.5" travel without having to order custom shocks.

Do you think that would be an issue running 9.5" travel shocks instead of 10" travel?
Old 12-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #1574
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Dude. Sweet dog get-up. (at 3:01)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVCzdpagXOQ
Old 12-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #1575

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
So, question for you.

I'm going for pretty much the same setup for my leaf springs as you have. Only problem is that the closest length I can get the Icon shocks I want is 9.5" travel without having to order custom shocks.

Do you think that would be an issue running 9.5" travel shocks instead of 10" travel?
holy shit, my bad man

I think that'd be fine. Last time I had the expos flexed out as much as I could, there was a little under an inch of travel left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Dude. Sweet dog get-up. (at 3:01)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVCzdpagXOQ
fuck yeah. fruit punch stains on that thing made perfect "ketchup"
Old 01-02-2014, 10:02 PM   #1576
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 01-02-2014, 10:04 PM   #1577
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
LLOL thats awesome
Old 01-06-2014, 10:51 PM   #1580
Professional Web Wheeler

Products Discussed in this Thread