Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

I've been cheated by you since I don't know when So I made up my mind, build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #21
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I have two more questions. . .

How much has your Aal dropped since you installed, did it go down any?

How hard is it to install the Diff drop?

Thanks bud
Old 03-23-2011, 12:14 AM   #22
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAGO View Post
Where did you pick up those headlights?? Mine are starting to yellow badly, and I like the look of those!!! Good looking truck.
I got these on Ebay, searched for a quality one..When I was doing aesthetic mods I was short on cash, so most of the things I got came from ebay.. Just search for clear/diamond headlights and a ton'll pop up. I've had these on for almost a year, and as long as you keep em waxed they wont yellow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Looks great man!

I am sooo glad to see pics of a truck with 31X10.5 on a 3'' lift! i just bought my KM2s and then decided to get a lift...stupid choice..lol but i love the KM2s as well and now i have faith i can just get spacers for a more aggressive look and be happy!

keep it up man
Driving around with 235/75s on a 3" lift drove me crazy! haha
I like these KM2's way better than my old Yoko M/Ts. I can actually have a conversation in the cab without yelling.
Spacers might make the ride a little stiff, but it should look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
I have two more questions. . .

How much has your Aal dropped since you installed, did it go down any?

How hard is it to install the Diff drop?

Thanks bud
Since the install, there hasn't been any sag from the AAL, I'll keep measuring in the coming weeks for you; and as far as the diff drop, theyre a pretty simple install. Shouldnt take more than an hour with the right tools
Old 03-25-2011, 01:59 AM   #24
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Update...
Funds ran a little dry for now, but AFE Stage II intake in the works.. ETA=unknown

Edit: Pic moved to main post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:45 AM   #26
Konahorn is on a distinguished road
Name: Rich
Konahorn's Tacoma Gallery
Love it that the 1st Mod was the Big Island Decal. True Hawaiian! Sure miss Kona. Left in 2006. Coming back in June for 2 week visit. Nice ride Cody! Keep it up brah.

Aloha
Rich
Old 04-26-2011, 11:14 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konahorn View Post
Love it that the 1st Mod was the Big Island Decal. True Hawaiian! Sure miss Kona. Left in 2006. Coming back in June for 2 week visit. Nice ride Cody! Keep it up brah.

Aloha
Rich

Last decal I'm putting on the truck. Thanks TCbob!
Old 05-03-2011, 03:24 AM   #30
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
He works in mysterious ways... I got mine without any response from him either- as long as you send him your address, he'll get it to you when he gets the shipments

Just gotta be patient
wait so he doesnt want money? just send him my address?
Old 05-03-2011, 11:02 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixseven View Post
wait so he doesnt want money? just send him my address?
yup, theyre free to members
Old 05-04-2011, 09:48 AM   #32
Sorry about the brah! Hopefully you'll get it up and running soon. Maybe I'll see you out on the road in Kona in June when I make a return trip "home".

Aloha
Rich
Old 05-04-2011, 11:04 AM   #33

Shoot, sounds good!
Lol you'll probably see me cruising around everywhere; gotta enjoy the taco before I move to manoa :O
Old 06-10-2011, 11:17 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konahorn View Post
Sorry about the brah! Hopefully you'll get it up and running soon. Maybe I'll see you out on the road in Kona in June when I make a return trip "home".

Aloha
Rich
Ayee, I got your note! Thanks man- guess Kuas couldnt keep you away, could it!
Old 06-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #35
Aloha Brah,

You were parked right in front of my crappy rental car at Kuas! I was looking and I was thinking that must be his truck. The 1st mod (decal) gave it away haha.

Good for you heading to Manoa. So many of my Kona friends get stuck in K-Town foreva. They neva like leave.

Best of luck brother!

Aloha

Rich ie Konahorn
Old 07-19-2011, 01:45 PM   #37
01civ is on a distinguished road
01civ's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looking good. keep it up.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #38
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Just a couple pics from this weekends camping trip. Sent in the 2nd one to Toytec for their monthly drawing.

I am still in LOVE with your truck. The headlights, paint color, tire size all work together perfectly.

I am going to get some of your bulbs before too long, everytime I see yours I drroooooolllzzz
Old 08-08-2011, 07:48 PM   #39
BloodyTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Luke
BloodyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #40

Sorry guys, didnt see those comments- but thanks! Sad to say mods are on hold for now, I moved islands for college and had to leave the truck at home (for now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
I am still in LOVE with your truck. The headlights, paint color, tire size all work together perfectly.

I am going to get some of your bulbs before too long, everytime I see yours I drroooooolllzzz
Thanks! There's not too many modded gold tacos going around...I used to hate the color but now I love it.
And those headlights just look so good on the 98-00 tacos. 8000k HID's aren't blue enough to be too ricer, and you can still see crap at night! you'll love em.

Saving up though.... Future plans = exhaust and URD supercharger (when they come out)

but for now here's a little more eye candy-

Products Discussed in this Thread