Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

I've been cheated by you since I don't know when So I made up my mind, build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2013, 12:44 AM   #1122
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
officially worked out the summer budget... Though I might not be getting that FRS now, Ill have the truck pretty close to where I want it

Old 06-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #1123
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
That's the same front bumper I want and an FRS eh? Those are pretty nice and I hear they slide real good, I'm thinking about picking up an old bug eye subie as a new DD after I LT the rear of my truck
Old 06-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #1124
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Kona?
Attached Thumbnails
I've been cheated by you since I don't know when So I made up my mind, build-uploadfromtaptalk1372657295148.jpg  
Old 07-14-2013, 03:58 AM   #1126
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
So what does mid travel consist of? Thinking about doing it for mine
Old 07-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #1127
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...bs-thread.html
Old 07-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #1128
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Kona, why not just go SUA with all that rake?
Old 07-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #1129
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Mid travel is basically just an aftermarket leaf pack, longer rear shocks, aftermarket control arms and extend front coil overs

Getting the most travel you can out of stock length components and mounting locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjmay View Post
Kona, why not just go SUA with all that rake?
SUA allows for longer leaf packs and more up travel, for desert trucks and LT; but SUA loses clearance on the rocks since the spring and plates are under the axel.

I'll never jump the truck or do high speed stuff; and all of my wheeling is on rocks so SUA wouldn't make sense for me

I'll fix the rake when I adjust the coil overs....sometime... Haha
Old 07-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #1132
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
updated the OP with a few pics stolen from IG.....
i was hoping that was a typo
Old 07-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #1133
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
14"?

Sometimes I wish I would have fully piped it instead of dumped it.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:38 PM   #1134

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
i was hoping that was a typo
just get a fucking instagram you douchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
14"?

Sometimes I wish I would have fully piped it instead of dumped it.
18" magnaflow w/ exit reroute

just gotta go flex it out and make sure it clears, but it sounds sweeeeet
Old 07-15-2013, 10:41 PM   #1135
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Yeah, I like not having any exhaust over the axle or leafs. But with the way mine is pointed it could burn my abs line....
Old 07-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #1136

the guys I get my safety from are pretty stingy about the pipe exiting the body for safety checks, so I stole monte's reroute idea haha
Old 07-15-2013, 10:45 PM   #1137

Quote:
the guys I get my safety from are pretty stingy about the pipe exiting the body for safety checks, so I stole monte's reroute idea haha
Oh yeah, makes sense.

I think mine might need to be re-welded, I can't tell if it sounds like it has a hole somewhere or not... The guys that did it looked like college guys, but it was the only shop that wasn't packed and only cost $30. Not the greatest welds though....
Old 07-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #1138
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
just get a fucking instagram you douchester

i use this other app, its more, underground. (meant like hipster, not UG)
Old 07-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #1140
Professional Web Wheeler

i was joking WTF is instagram anyways? actually no. i wont do it until you text me back

Products Discussed in this Thread