Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

I've been cheated by you since I don't know when So I made up my mind, build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2014, 12:43 AM   #1781
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
This is exactly why I haven't made a build thread yet.

Oh yeah, and I don't have a build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
you sir, need to make a build thread.
Exactly ... no wait, he's got too much shtuff to catch up on already ...

GTFO ... no wait, this is your build thread ... I'll GTFO ...
Old 05-18-2014, 08:48 AM   #1782
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you sir, need to make a build thread.
But the children....

And I would wear out these keys:

G
T
F
O
Old 05-25-2014, 02:50 PM   #1783
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Rumor has it something big is happening today
Old 05-25-2014, 02:57 PM   #1784
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Rumor has it something big is happening today
unless TG lied to me and I have to cut this fucking crossmember off...
Old 05-29-2014, 11:29 AM   #1785
The Primeministah
ItsHerTruck is a jewel in the roughItsHerTruck is a jewel in the roughItsHerTruck is a jewel in the roughItsHerTruck is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
ItsHerTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Hit me up if you need help wrenching…. Looks like your about ready for some gusseted spindles! (I like weld) http://wheelersoffroad.com/product/t...dle-gussets-2/

Aloha
Alex
Old 05-29-2014, 11:59 AM   #1786
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
I've been kicked around since I was born
And now it's all right, it's ok
And you may look the other way….
Old 05-30-2014, 07:45 PM   #1787
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my cheap as fuck headlight housings are yellowing pretty badly

when I drive around at night, the whole housing glows yellow now

so im gonna grab a new set and move the projectors over
along with swapping in new LBJ's
along with getting that fucking bumper on
along with getting new coils for the coilovers
along with reassembling the coilovers

ugh
Old 05-30-2014, 08:00 PM   #1788
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
We can try to understand
The New York Times effect on man
Old 06-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #1789
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
BTW Kona, I wouldn't take off the guard unless you really have to. I've seen cutting disks go through a welding glove and nearly cut off a finger. Even the flapper disks will fuck you up.
Old 06-01-2014, 09:07 PM   #1790

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
BTW Kona, I wouldn't take off the guard unless you really have to. I've seen cutting disks go through a welding glove and nearly cut off a finger. Even the flapper disks will fuck you up.

wasnt planning on it. my luck runs thin with shit that can break. haha
Old 06-11-2014, 09:01 PM   #1791
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, how do you like your Fox coilovers? I saw in another thread you mentioned they have started to rust already on the shafts (don't think I'll have that issue), but was wondering about ride and such.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:09 PM   #1792
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
We can try to understand
The New York Times effect on man
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes
I'm a dancing man and I just can't lose
Old 06-11-2014, 10:29 PM   #1794
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my cheap as fuck headlight housings are yellowing pretty badly

when I drive around at night, the whole housing glows yellow now

so im gonna grab a new set and move the projectors over
along with swapping in new LBJ's
along with getting that fucking bumper on
along with getting new coils for the coilovers
along with reassembling the coilovers

ugh
You're worse than OZ
Old 06-12-2014, 11:28 AM   #1795

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
cant be played in my country.

hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
You're worse than OZ
GOOD.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:45 AM   #1796
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes
I'm a dancing man and I just can't lose
You know.......it's all right......

it's okay

I'll live to see another day
Old 06-12-2014, 12:09 PM   #1797
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cant be played in my country.

hahahaha

http://youtu.be/j2zlPNGuPbw
Old 06-12-2014, 06:01 PM   #1798

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
As usual, I was looking for something else and stumbled across your last FB post

Old 06-12-2014, 06:12 PM   #1799

Quote:
As usual, I was looking for something else and stumbled across your last FB post

YORO
Old 06-23-2014, 09:44 PM   #1800
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
­­

Products Discussed in this Thread