LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun And baby when it's love if it'...build

Old 06-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #961
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
Need some steel rims to roll it out?

Dude, was pouring here and couldnt get shit done. Ive been meaning to tear apart my truck too. Go ahead and get that on...afterwards can go test it out.
It's pouring up here too...got my install on hold

So fucking anxious. Haha
Old 06-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #962
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
It's pouring up here too...got my install on hold

So fucking anxious. Haha
I have full sized shed/man cave in Waimea if u ever want to wrench dry...
Old 06-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #963
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
I have full sized shed/man cave in Waimea if u ever want to wrench dry...
Hopefully it dries out tomorrow
Old 06-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #964
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I hope so I'm bring my beast into town tomorrow...
Old 06-07-2013, 10:17 PM   #966

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
I hope so I'm bring my beast into town tomorrow...
So my license plate is fucked, when in get my new bumper I might have to stop by to get a new plate frame haha
Old 06-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #967
HaoleBilt

Quote:
So my license plate is fucked, when in get my new bumper I might have to stop by to get a new plate frame haha
Shoots i'll hook u up!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #968

So

I learned the 2000 model tacoma is hella different than 01-04's under the hood

such as, the airbox is held on by 4 screws instead of three
and you can't take the airbox out.... without disconnecting wires and shit

which made getting the UCA bolt out a PAIN IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS
Old 06-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #969
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #970
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting...... I did not have to remove the airbox to get the UCA bolt out, but I did have to remove the airbag sensors. Sweet resi's
Old 06-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #971
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:31 PM   #972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Interesting...... I did not have to remove the airbox to get the UCA bolt out, but I did have to remove the airbag sensors. Sweet resi's
well now I know those were the airbag sensors....... haha

how'd you get the other side out? I havent gotten to that side yet but there doesnt seem to be much space

Quote:
It wasn't just "unscrew and take out"!!
I had to leave it in there!
good thing im not fat or my arm wouldnt have been able to reach those airbag sensors.
And either my trucks fucking weird or the sensor was held on with bolts coming out of the inner fender w/nuts instead of bolts going in.... made getting deep sockets in that motherfucker even more dick-shriveling.

also

screw you grandpa!! <3
Old 06-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #973
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Get off my lawn....pansy-ass moke

Kidding of course
Old 06-10-2013, 10:41 PM   #974
Über Posre

Quote:
well now I know those were the airbag sensors....... haha

how'd you get the other side out? I havent gotten to that side yet but there doesnt seem to be much space
nice. Almost anything yellow will be a part of the airbags. Yeah, I disconnected the neg battery cable while messing with those sensors just in case....

There is more room on the passenger side to wiggle the UCA bolt out. On the driverside, you have to take off the airbag sensor, the bracket holding the main battery cables, and IIRC that's it... there is barely enough room on the driverside to wiggle the bolt out with that stuff unbolted. You shouldn't have to remove the battery.

So why are you taking off your UCAs anyway? Did you get some aftermarket UCAs to go with those adjustable C/Os?
Old 06-10-2013, 10:43 PM   #975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
nice. Almost anything yellow will be a part of the airbags. Yeah, I disconnected the neg battery cable while messing with those sensors just in case....

There is more room on the passenger side to wiggle the UCA bolt out. On the driverside, you have to take off the airbag sensor, the bracket holding the main battery cables, and IIRC that's it... there is barely enough room on the driverside to wiggle the bolt out with that stuff unbolted. You shouldn't have to remove the battery.

So why are you taking off your UCAs anyway? Did you get some aftermarket UCAs to go with those adjustable C/Os?
Guess I'll find out tomorrow...

I have a set of allpro UCA's sitting in a box next to the coilovers....

cant wait to get this shit on

Quote:
Get off my lawn....pansy-ass moke

Kidding of course

fuck you jason and your shiny and making me want the shiny and then you telling me "STFU and get the resi's because you know you want the fucking resis even though you might not need resis" making me get the shiny with the shiny can

I can almost be like you <3
Old 06-10-2013, 10:46 PM   #976
The Mad Scientist

Goddamnit.
I litterally read that outloud with a Gollum accent shortly followed up with giggles of a schoolgirl. My wife said I'm a fucking retard
Old 06-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #977
Über Posre

Quote:
Guess I'll find out tomorrow...

I have a set of allpro UCA's sitting in a box next to the coilovers....

cant wait to get this shit on

fuck you jason and your shiny and making me want the shiny and then you telling me "STFU and get the resi's because you know you want the fucking resis even though you might not need resis" making me get the shiny with the shiny can

I can almost be like you <3
Nice.
Quote:
Goddamnit.
I litterally read that outloud with a Gollum accent shortly followed up with giggles of a schoolgirl. My wife said I'm a fucking retard
Old 06-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #978

Quote:
Goddamnit.
she doesnt understand you like I do

now's the time.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:05 AM   #979

I'm hoping to get the slug pressed in tomorrow, and at least finish that whole side

leaving the sway bar off

shit's getting cereal
Old 06-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #980
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Goddamnit.
LOL. And I have the weirdest boner now.

Products Discussed in this Thread