Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

need help with gun locker/rack/storage for 01 dc

Old 03-17-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: Father's USCG
Name: Candice
LilRedYota's Tacoma Gallery
need help with gun locker/rack/storage for 01 dc

So i was wondering if anyone that has a 1st gen dc had any ideas to hold atleast 2 rifles/shotguns in there truck (not in a bag or laying across the backseat). i just want something alittle 1. safer for me and the people riding with me and 2. the rifles safer from people who would want to steal them out of my truck.

PICTURES WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Thanks!
Old 03-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of guns are u storing in your truck? I used to put a couple .22 rifles behind the seat.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: Father's USCG
Name: Candice
LilRedYota's Tacoma Gallery
.243 and/or .270 with scopes mind you.