Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Yota_dvl's build

Old 03-22-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Yota_dvl's build

So looking back I've taking many pictures of "TIKI" (my trucks name) but not many of my builds. but Either way here are some pictures in a time line of when taken. hope you like...

March 23 2009 bought a 2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, with 78,000 miles for $11,000.
March 24th went to the sticker shack in the mall and made a custom toyota devil sticker ... I dont have just a picture of it but you can see it in all my pictures but it looks like

March 29th drove to Anchorage, Alaska. a full 3030ish miles
took a picture of her ( Tiki ) .... the picture below.

got some off road lights experimented where to put them...

drove back to Utah and the next day went explorating

after going threw that river... i bent the skid plate, 1st damage to to truck

later that same day got stuck

always up the canyon heres a good picture.

expiremented with a spare tire carrier and place to store my shit

^^^with tire on ^^^ VVV with out tire VVV

so i went off roading ALOT IN TIKI

Got the Spacer lift installed with new tires... so i went swimming

had to come back from my island some how

Thanksgiving day 2009 installed a billet grille and finally found a spot for those lights

Christmas 2009 went for a drive on the low hills

2010 was a shitty mod year for me, i built a light bar to attach lights on but other then that i still went off roading and camping every other week but school and bills started catching up and i wasnt abe to add more to my truck up untill February 2011. All though in Oct i did started saving and collecting parts for my newest mod which was finished February 8th 2011. and thus the SAS was done

There are still mods to be done but as of today 3-22-2011 that how she sits now. please comment, dislikes,likes with out feed back i dont know what to change or what other think
Old 03-22-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
beans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Will
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
thats an awesome truck man wish mine was sas'ed
Old 03-22-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit! Thats BA! Nice build man!
Old 03-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
what a piece of shit.

lol jk cute truck
Old 03-22-2011, 12:16 PM   #6
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
what a piece of shit.

lol jk cute truck
um id rather you call my truck a piece of shit then cute ANY DAY !!! lol
Old 03-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
lmao! its a bad ass truck for sure man! way better than the tire carrier LOL
Old 03-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #8
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery

Photoshopped. . . . .
Old 03-22-2011, 07:20 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Photoshopped. . . . .
Old 03-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #10
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
crazy kool man.......
Old 03-22-2011, 08:39 PM   #12
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
NICE!! thats a beast dude!!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:33 AM   #15
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Lord, my friend was over and messing around on the site looking at trucks. Im wondering why Im subbed to the thread and decide to check it out. Hes getting it today. haha

Badass rig! How much did the entire set up cost you?
Old 03-23-2011, 07:37 AM   #16
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Oh Lord, my friend was over and messing around on the site looking at trucks. Im wondering why Im subbed to the thread and decide to check it out. Hes getting it today. haha

Badass rig! How much did the entire set up cost you?
Haha, I think I remember him saying 7k
Old 03-23-2011, 10:03 AM   #17
peace42o is a jewel in the roughpeace42o is a jewel in the roughpeace42o is a jewel in the roughpeace42o is a jewel in the rough
Name: burt
peace42o's Tacoma Gallery
truck is sick i have a couple good videos from the last meet and greet stilll havent found the cable for my camera but trying to get my life in order and caught up truck looks sick did you get the locking diff to work 100%?