Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

03 taco dc

Old 03-25-2011, 03:19 AM   #1
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
03 taco dc

this build blows i know i dont have anypics of the before or during im lame i got it lol b ut this is my truck and whats done is as follows.

lift pro comp 6in
wheels procomp alloys
tires dynapro a/t
cb and antenna

soon to come
lights behind grille
cool new decals from (tunafish) thanks for the bad ass designs cant wait to get em
new cb and better mounting place
single din flip out nav and dvd
subs, amp on the way thanks to(trauma)

later conversions
2-4wd
possible sas still under debate with my wallet
Old 03-25-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
beautiful!!
Old 03-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #4
K25 is on a distinguished road
K25's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Where did you get those step bars? That's exactly what I'm looking for
Old 03-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #5
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by K25 View Post
Nice truck! Where did you get those step bars? That's exactly what I'm looking for

i built them myself purchased the metal and went to town
Old 03-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #6
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man nice truck. What part of La are you from?
Old 03-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #7
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW! nice truck looks awsome....!
Old 03-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #8
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm32 View Post
Hey man nice truck. What part of La are you from?

down there at good old ft polk truck runs around daily without me wife has it while im deployed
Old 03-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #9
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
there used to be a truck exactly like mine on post which was the inspiration for mine but idk were it went, would have liked to go pictures side by side i think his was 4x4 though
Old 03-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #10
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03taco View Post
down there at good old ft polk truck runs around daily without me wife has it while im deployed
That's not to far from where I am. I stay in Alexandria a lot with my girl. When do you come off of deployment and what's your MOS?
Old 03-26-2011, 07:24 PM   #11
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
i come home for mid tour april 4th should be stateside around the tenth and im one of them 11bang bangs /infantry
Old 03-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #12

Ah one of those lol. Is that truck like yours still around? Do you wheel a lot out there?
Old 03-26-2011, 07:33 PM   #13
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
you know im not to sure were it is i heard rumour he might have pcsd but im not to sure i used to stalk him lol back when my truck was small, and i wheel plenty but dont tell nobody lol were not supposed to wheel on post.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:36 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03taco View Post
you know im not to sure were it is i heard rumour he might have pcsd but im not to sure i used to stalk him lol back when my truck was small, and i wheel plenty but dont tell nobody lol were not supposed to wheel on post.
Lol I won't tell but dude when you get back if you need someone to wheel with hit me up I'd be more than glad to drive out there. Check out the build and keep up the good work on your truck.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #15
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
oh for sure myself and the wife have a planned trip to galveston for a weekend and i plan to wheel a little out there and get some work done on the truck then head back to the sandbox to get into some more fire fights
Old 03-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #16

Wheeling out there will be fun. Damn you got me wanting to go back so I can come back and tweak my truck some more.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #17
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
shit if i was single thats all the money would go towards lol
Old 03-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #18

Yea I feel you on that right now my girl hates me I've but so much into mine the past six months and still waiting to get my SC put on
Old 10-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #19
Stuart4x4x41995 is on a distinguished road
Name: Stuart
Stuart4x4x41995's Tacoma Gallery
How's the ride quality?
Old 10-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #20
majinbu32 is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
majinbu32's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, plain white looks nice