Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

01GREENTACO build

Old 01-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #21
01 5 speed
taco52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Absoultlt love the truck. great looking reg cab.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #22
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco52 View Post
Absoultlt love the truck. great looking reg cab.
Thanks! Appreciate it. I need to update this thread bad with some new pictures.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #23
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck. sub'd
Old 03-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #24
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Added my Yakima rack and 2 Copper Head racks and PIAA 520's to my rack. 2 Wallyworld Reverse lights, 2 KC Long Range Beam onto the brush guard, storage box in the camper to allow for storage inside the camper shell.

Will post some more pictures as I take them.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #25
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GREENTACO View Post
Added my Yakima rack and 2 Copper Head racks and PIAA 520's to my rack. 2 Wallyworld Reverse lights, 2 KC Long Range Beam onto the brush guard, storage box in the camper to allow for storage inside the camper shell.

Will post some more pictures as I take them.
sweet pic man
Old 03-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #26

Thanks Carter! I'm in Alabama doing an internship this semester and that's from the top of the mountain behind my house.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #27
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GREENTACO View Post
Thanks Carter! I'm in Alabama doing an internship this semester and that's from the top of the mountain behind my house.
I was wondering why I haven't seen you in a while!
Old 03-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #28

Yeah, I've been here since Jan. 9th and won't be done till July 28th. And I'll be back next fall.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #29
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
good looking rig!

i'm planning to do the fog light mod soon too. did you just leave the stock turn bulbs in or did you upgrade to some other ones?
Old 03-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #30

Thanks! It's a really easy conversion. I stayed with the stock bulbs.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #31
tacotopher is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
tacotopher's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good bro!
Old 08-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotopher View Post
Lookin good bro!
Chris, I was over near your house the other day, but didn't see your truck. Did you sell it?
Old 08-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #33

Pic update:

Removed topper just to reseal and really clean between camper and truck

Added a Smittybilt XRC8 to the front

Did some mountain wheeling

What can I say, I like lights...

Old 09-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #34
WV, VA, NC places i roam in the Yota
Jsimp will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery

very nice truck!
Old 10-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #35
04Tacomabuild is on a distinguished road

Name: Reese
04Tacomabuild's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome build man! Trucks lookin great
Old 11-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #36

Build update.

Added a Fatbob's Garage 2.5 leveling kit, gap guards, relocated the PIAAs, camper lights, recessed the trailer hitch more up into the bumper, changed all fluids (front and rear diffs, oil, gear oil, radiator everything) installed bucket seat and center console, upgraded the map light, added the factory clock, new tires (265/75/15 Courser AT2's

And my buddies new 2003 TRD Double cab, lifted 3" and a few other odds and ends. He's going to make a build thread sooner or later.

The truck build has been slow due to a recent purchase of a M416 and that has been getting my attention and money. It's going to be used for expedition travel and after Christmas it should be almost finished with the exception of a lid for a RTT (Roof top tent). It's come a long way but still has a bit to go. Here's a quick pic of it at it latest stage.

Before:

Now:

Old 11-30-2012, 11:36 AM   #37
Limited
lucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lucky73's Tacoma Gallery
Great build and hard work certainly paid off here.

Question - does the beg rug dry out easily?
Old 11-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #38

I haven't had any problems with my bed rug. No drying out or anything of that sort. I love that thing!
Old 12-07-2012, 06:46 AM   #39
scalfee90 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
scalfee90's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. I like the shell! I got one for mine I just couldn't get it to look quite right.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:18 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalfee90 View Post
Nice truck. I like the shell! I got one for mine I just couldn't get it to look quite right.

Single cabs look dumb without a shell to me. I've gone through phases with and without, I definitely like the with a shell look.

I see you're from Sylacauga too. Don't think I ever saw your truck there.