Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

MapleMoose's Build

Old 06-04-2011, 03:12 AM   #21
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
i like your truck man. as i was scrolling down i notice your truck is level. i wanted to ask you what type of lift do you have and you listed as a body lift. i wanted my truck to be so level, can't stand the leaning any longer.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #22
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilove_taco_ma View Post
i like your truck man. as i was scrolling down i notice your truck is level. i wanted to ask you what type of lift do you have and you listed as a body lift. i wanted my truck to be so level, can't stand the leaning any longer.
Its got a 3" body lift that i cant stand! I will be removing it sometime in the future. Its also got the leveling kit which is 3" blocks in the rear and a 1" spacer in the front suspension. It doesnt have the best ride, but i will be working on fixing that soon.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #23
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
You have a tach in your truck? Is it after market or is it in the gauge cluster?
Old 06-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #24
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
You have a tach in your truck? Is it after market or is it in the gauge cluster?
Its in gauge. Most if not all 5spd's come with a tach.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #25
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Its in gauge. Most if not all 5spd's come with a tach.
mine just has a speedometer no tach idk wat rpms im at
Old 06-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #26
^^ I no longer have a PreRunner
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
99PreRunner.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its got a 3" body lift that i cant stand! I will be removing it sometime in the future. Its also got the leveling kit which is 3" blocks in the rear and a 1" spacer in the front suspension. It doesnt have the best ride, but i will be working on fixing that soon.
Is that right? Or did you mean the other way around? 1" block in the rear and 3" spacer in the front... Because Tacoma's came with the rear slightly higher than the front and if you added 3" in the rear and 1" up front, I would think you would have a horrible lean towards the front.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #27
Drunk Canadian

Yeah its more like 2" in the front. Im not sure if the previous owner kept to OEM springs but the spacer isnt that big. I know that there is a 3" block in the rear. The previous owner wanted a cheap lift so he just did spacers.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:10 AM   #28
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks real nice! I like the pic in your sig, looks like a bad ass spot! I was wondering if you had any more pics of the custom roof rack on your topper? Looks interesting, do you use it much?
Old 07-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #29
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
pictures of your camper please
Old 07-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #31
Drunk Canadian

New speakers

And i received these last week

Old 07-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #32
Drunk Canadian

This is the next project:

Waddya think?
Old 07-22-2011, 10:23 PM   #33
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is the next project:

Waddya think?
Do et! Nice truck, cant wait to see it sittin on the eibachs...you'll like it so much better!
Old 07-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #34
Drunk Canadian

Took out the spacer lift and installed

-3" Eibach Coilovers
-Bilstein 5100's 0 setting.
-diff drop

Before: 41 1/2"

After: 43 1/2"
Old 07-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #35
mcguire is on a distinguished road

Name: andrew
mcguire's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Personally i like the front bein a little bit higher.Always have
Old 07-24-2011, 10:13 AM   #36
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
X2, I'm level right now though
Old 07-24-2011, 11:20 AM   #37
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
looks great man! how far from the border are you?
30 mins. Im right above Spokane Wa. I got someone to pick up the parts in Colville Wa. since i do not have a passport yet
Old 07-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #38
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
So you have a full 6 inches of lift now? Correct?
Old 07-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #39
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
So you have a full 6 inches of lift now? Correct?
Hmmm... Yes i think i do! Stock is what 36"? Im sitting at 43 1/2" in the front, but it will settle down to 42 1/2-43"
Old 07-24-2011, 02:14 PM   #40
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Well you should only have 3in of lift form your lift if you took out you BL when adding the eibachs...unless I missed you saying you took it out.

I am almost considering trying a small BL(I know) just cause I feel like its not sitting with enough clearence for the 33's, that or maybe some bushwackers.

O and as for your grill white idea Im attempting that as well lol i got a spare one so im tryin it, not sure how to satoshi it tho.

Trucks looking good man, our style still looks the best.