Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

MapleMoose's Build

Old 07-24-2011, 02:21 PM   #41
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Well you should only have 3in of lift form your lift if you took out you BL when adding the eibachs...unless I missed you saying you took it out.
He is running the body lift with the new suspension lift.

3 + 3 = 6
Old 07-24-2011, 02:27 PM   #42
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Well you should only have 3in of lift form your lift if you took out you BL when adding the eibachs...unless I missed you saying you took it out.

I am almost considering trying a small BL(I know) just cause I feel like its not sitting with enough clearence for the 33's, that or maybe some bushwackers.

O and as for your grill white idea Im attempting that as well lol i got a spare one so im tryin it, not sure how to satoshi it tho.

Trucks looking good man, our style still looks the best.
I havent taken the BL out yet.

I wouldnt put a BL in to fit 33's unless your not much of an offroader. The ride sucks!

Ive been looking for another grill for soo long, but they are soo expensive up here $100! They are like $20 down in the states and to get it shipped its like over a $100!
Old 07-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #43
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Ya they are, after my wreck it I found one in a junkyard and picked it up cheap, while I got a new chorme one from insurance.

As for the BL I guess Ill take your work and start look at the flares.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:32 PM   #44
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Went for an afternoon drive to test out the new suspension.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:29 PM   #45
Drunk Canadian

Yes of course! I can show you many trails around here and Im willing to go any weekend.
Actually i lost my wheelin buddy when he put a hole in his block. He had a 92.

A bunch of us locals were planning a meet in Aug, but i havent heard much enthusiasm. Not too sure it will happen.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:44 PM   #46
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
well ill give you a run down of my current schedule
work until 7th of aug.
going to be in MT exploring and in if till 16th
school starts 19th
mt meet another weekend somewhere in here?
then idk after that. maybe sometime in sept of oct when i can get out of here and get across the border.
Sounds good!

Get those tires on too, you might need them.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #47
Drunk Canadian

You would love my town, we literally breathe Tacoma. You cant drive down the street without seeing one.

I think they come here to die...
Old 07-25-2011, 12:21 AM   #48
Drunk Canadian

Hahaha.

The winters are rough!
Old 07-25-2011, 07:24 AM   #49
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-26-2011, 09:26 AM   #50
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
How did you take off the emblem to paint them, i tried on mine but it didnt work out.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #51
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
how does the rear ride?
Old 07-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #52
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea the door emblem and the ones on the tailgate.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #53
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma mud View Post
Yea the door emblem and the ones on the tailgate.
I didnt take them off. I used Plasti-dip spray. After it is done drying, it peels around the embelm.

Search Plasti-dip and you'll find plenty of tutorials.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #54
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
how does the rear ride?
It doesnt...

Its not as bad as it seems. But i do get some axle twisting at high torque.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:58 PM   #55
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
twins with the black emblems
Old 07-26-2011, 02:45 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
I didnt take them off. I used Plasti-dip spray. After it is done drying, it peels around the embelm.

Search Plasti-dip and you'll find plenty of tutorials.

Oh ok i thought you had to take your whole emblem off and then paint it i didnt know how i was gonna stick it back on but ok thanks
Old 07-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #57
Drunk Canadian

You can take it off and paint it. You would need to buy some sort of adhesive to put it back on.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:30 PM   #58
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
i dig the painted skid
Me too I went with the chrome paint cause it looks new.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #59
Drunk Canadian

White LED's in dash!

Old 08-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #60
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Need a night shot man looks good. How big of a pain was it?